Edward Heath abuse claims: Police defend investigation, David Beckham tattoos come to life for child abuse campaign

December 6, 2016 Comments Off on Edward Heath abuse claims: Police defend investigation, David Beckham tattoos come to life for child abuse campaign


– Edward Heath abuse claims: Police defend investigation
– Edward Heath child abuse investigation ‘not a witch-hunt’
– David Beckham tattoos come to life for child abuse campaign
– Violence marks forever – Join David Beckham and end violence against children

Edward Heath abuse claims: Police defend investigation

2 December 2016  UK
An inquiry into child sex abuse claims involving ex-Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath is exploring a “significant number” of lines, police say.

Wiltshire Police Chief Constable Mike Veale has defended Operation Conifer, insisting it is not a “fishing trip or witch-hunt”.

He said officers had received “allegations spanning a significant number of individuals”.

It emerged last month that two people had been arrested and bailed.

Former Conservative prime minister Sir Edward died at his home in Salisbury in July 2005, aged 89.

In an open letter, Mr Veale said he would not be “buckling under pressure to not investigate or to conclude the investigation prematurely”.

He said he wanted to “set the record straight” amid press reports the inquiry was floundering.

‘Satanic abuse’

The chief constable described Sir Edward as an “extremely prominent, influential and high profile person”.

“The decision to undertake this incredibly complex and challenging investigation was not taken lightly particularly knowing, or at least expecting, that we would be placed under intense scrutiny,” he said.

Mr Veale also confirmed reports that satanic ritual sex abuse was a feature of the investigation, although he said it was a small part and did not relate to Sir Edward.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38190489


Edward Heath child abuse investigation ‘not a witch-hunt’
Wiltshire chief constable says significant number of people have disclosed claims of historical abuse against ex-prime minister  Vikram Dodd and Owen Bowcott Friday 2 December 2016

The chief constable of the force investigating claims that Sir Edward Heath sexually abused children has vowed not to buckle under “unacceptable” media pressure, insisting the investigation into the late prime minister is not a “fishing trip” or a “witch-hunt”.

A “significant number of individuals have disclosed allegations of abuse”, the Wiltshire police chief, Mike Veale, said on Friday in an extraordinary 1,600-word statement that sought to rebuff media criticism and keep the 15-month investigation on track.

The Guardian understands that at least 15 people have made allegations to the police around the country claiming Heath, who died in 2005, was involved in the sexual abuse of children.

Multiple sources say the Wiltshire-led Operation Conifer remains live and the claims are regarded by police as credible, with inquiries continuing into whether they can be shown to be true or disproved. Police are describing the complainants as “victims” in private….

Dr Rachel Hoskins, an expert on ritual sacrifice who has been asked by detectives to examine claims made against Heath and others as part of Operation Conifer, has been highly critical of the investigation….

Heath was prime minister from 1970-74. A world-class yachtsman in his spare time, he took Britain into what was then the European Economic Community. His time in power was beset by industrial strife, and confrontations with the then powerful trade unions plunged Britain into a three-day week.

He was elected leader of the the Conservative party in 1965 and won the 1970 election…..
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/02/edward-heath-child-abuse-investigation-not-a-witch-hunt


David Beckham tattoos come to life for child abuse campaign
By Judith Burns Education reporter  5 December 2016
David Beckham’s tattoos have taken on a life of their own in a Unicef film highlighting physical and psychological abuse that can leave lasting marks.

In the one-minute film, scenes of violence against children appear as animated tattoos on the former footballer’s body.

David Beckham, now a Unicef goodwill ambassador, said he had been shocked by children’s accounts of violence.

He is urging people to share the film on social media.
Meaningful marks

Beckham, 41, said his real tattoos represented happy or important memories, but the film was highlighting the fact millions of children bore marks they had not chosen – the long-lasting scars of violence and abuse.

The animations in the film depict forms of violence that children endure in places where they should be safe, such as their homes, schools, online and in their communities.

The father of four, said he was committed to doing “everything I can to make the world a safer place for children and to speak out on issues that are having a devastating impact on children’s lives”.

“One of those issues is violence,” he said.

“Every five minutes, somewhere in the world, a child dies from violence.

“Millions more are in danger of physical, emotional and sexual abuse that could destroy their childhoods forever.”….

Two-thirds of 190,000 children and young people around the world who responded to a Unicef call for information via its online U-report tool, said they had personally experienced physical or verbal abuse or knew someone else who had.

The responses suggested the biggest perpetrators were:
police and other law enforcers (33%)
other children and young people (29%)
parents or care givers (28%)
teachers (9%)….
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-38207684

Violence marks forever – Join David Beckham and end violence against children
David Beckham chose the marks on his skin, but millions of children bear marks that they haven’t chosen. Violence against children is wrong. It’s on all of us to end it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3OPfPEvQk&feature=youtu.be


S.M.A.R.T.’s Ritual Abuse Page
https://ritualabuse.us

Neil Brick
http://neilbrick.com/

Child abuse wiki – ritual abuse
http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Ritual_Abuse

Massive Norwegian paedophilia ring, Mexican state gang violence, Football sex abuse: Crewe launch child abuse investigation

November 27, 2016 Comments Off on Massive Norwegian paedophilia ring, Mexican state gang violence, Football sex abuse: Crewe launch child abuse investigation


– Police break up massive Norwegian paedophilia ring
– Soldiers, police search Mexican state after grisly discovery
– Football sex abuse: Crewe launch child abuse investigation


Police break up massive Norwegian paedophilia ring
NTB/The Local 21 November 2016

Norwegian police have filed charges against 51 individuals involved in a grotesque paedophilia ring thought to be one of the largest child sexual abuse cases in the nation’s history.
Dubbed ‘Operation Dark Room’, the police action revealed a number of atrocities against children as young as infancy.

Police seized 150 terabytes of data material in the form of photos, movies and chat transcripts between members of various paedophile networks.

“The material shows the abuse of children of all ages, including infants,” Hilde Reikrås, the head of Operation Dark Room, said at a press conference on Sunday.

Reikrås also gave examples of the scope of the horrific abuse….
http://www.thelocal.no/20161121/police-break-up-massive-norwegian-paedophilia-ring


describes violence
Soldiers, police search Mexican state after grisly discovery
AP November 25, 2016
ACAPULCO, Mexico — Soldiers and police fanned out Friday across the southern Mexican state of Guerrero, chasing a wounded gang leader and trying to quell a wave of violence that included the discovery of hidden graves holding dozens of bodies and a camp where gunmen stored the severed heads of nine rivals in a cooler.,..
When one of the joint military-police patrols happened upon the camp earlier this week, it found a kidnapped man and what appeared to be clandestine burial pits. Investigators initially reported finding a dozen bodies. After days of digging, they discovered 32 bodies in 17 pits.

The camp is near the area where nine decapitated bodies were found dumped on a roadside last week. The nine heads found in coolers at the camp may belong to those bodies, investigators said. The bodies and heads were taken to forensic labs in a bid to identify them.

The area has been the scene of turf battles between two rival drug gangs – the Rojos and the Ardillos – who engage in extortion, kidnappings and killings. That rivalry has resulted in hundreds of deaths and disappearances in recent years.

But in recent weeks the violence has spread to other areas, apparently as a result of turf battles between two or three other gangs, including the La Familia and the Tequileros gangs.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/guerrero-mexican-state-grisly-discovery-human-heads-hidden-graves/


Football sex abuse: Crewe launch child abuse investigation
27 November 2016 UK

Crewe Alexandra will hold an independent review into the way they dealt with historical child sex abuse allegations, the club has announced.

It comes as a fifth former player made claims of of sexual abuse against ex-Crewe youth team coach Barry Bennell.

Crewe said they were determined a thorough investigation took place at the earliest opportunity.

Bennell, now 62, has served three jail sentences for child sex offences, including one last year.

In a statement, Crewe Alexandra said it “believes an independent review, to be conducted via the appointment of external legal counsel, is the correct way forward in the circumstances”…..

The Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) told BBC Radio 5 live that more than 20 of its members have been in contact about allegations of historical child sexual abuse….

Police forces in Hampshire, Cheshire, Northumbria and London have opened investigations into historical child sexual abuse claims in football.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38118429


S.M.A.R.T.’s Ritual Abuse Page
http://ritualabuse.us

Day Care and Child Abuse Cases
http://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/day-care-and-child-abuse-cases/

Articles by Neil Brick
http://neilbrick.com

Archdiocese fund for abuse victims to reach $130M, Former Guam priest admits abuse, says church knew, “Hyena” who had sex with kids in sexual cleansing ritual, Locals raid witch doctors after kids mysterious deaths

November 18, 2016 Comments Off on Archdiocese fund for abuse victims to reach $130M, Former Guam priest admits abuse, says church knew, “Hyena” who had sex with kids in sexual cleansing ritual, Locals raid witch doctors after kids mysterious deaths


– Twin Cities Archdiocese fund for abuse victims to reach $130M
– Former Guam priest admits abuse, says church knew
– 3 more child sex abuse lawsuits filed against Guam priests
– HIV-ridden ‘DEVIL’ who had sex with kids in £3 ‘cleansing’ faces just FIVE YEARS in jail
– Naivasha locals raid witch doctors havens after kids mysterious deaths

Twin Cities Archdiocese fund for abuse victims to reach $130M
New insurance settlements boost archdiocese payout plan for 400 abuse victims.
By Jean Hopfensperger Star Tribune
November 15, 2016

The fund for victims of clergy sex abuse would double from a proposed $65 million to $130 million under an amended bankruptcy reorganization plan filed Tuesday by the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.

The increase comes primarily from new insurance settlements with the archdiocese. The archdiocese would contribute about $13 million to the fund, as would the parishes.

The proposal was swiftly criticized by victims’ attorneys as being too easy on insurers and too stingy on the part of the archdiocese.

More than 400 people have filed claims against the archdiocese in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, alleging its clergy sexually abused them as children. Under the new plan, each victim would receive an average payout of about $300,000….
http://www.startribune.com/130m-twin-cities-archdiocese-raises-amount-for-clergy-abuse-victims/401313485/

Former Guam priest admits abuse, says church knew
11 November 2016

A retired priest in Guam says the island’s Catholic Church leadership has known for decades about sex abuses committed by clergy since the 1950s.

Louis Brouillard, who is a confessed abuser, made his comment in a statement released in connection with civil lawsuits filed by several former altar boys, who allege sexual abuse at the hands of Guam priests decades ago.

Pacific Daily News reports Mr Brouillard saying his only form of punishment for molesting at least 20 boys at the time was to say prayers – as instructed by the then Archbishop Apollinaris Baumgartner.

Mr Brouillard, who is now 95 and living in Minnesota, said his sexual contact with children was known to other priests, including the Archbishop Baumgartner, who led the church on Guam for 25 years from 1945.

Mr Brouilliard served as a priest on island from the late 1940s to 1981.

He says the Catholic Church should be honest and truthful regarding what happened on Guam during his time there.
http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/317899/former-guam-priest-admits-abuse,-says-church-knew

3 more child sex abuse lawsuits filed against Guam priests
USA Today Network Haidee V Eugenio, Pacific Daily News (Guam) November 17, 2016

HAGATNA, Guam — Archbishop Anthony S. Apuron and former priest Louis Brouillard, along with the Archdiocese of Agana, face three new lawsuits alleging child sex abuse, which were filed Thursday afternoon by two former altar boys and by the estate of a deceased former altar boy.

The lawsuits are possible because of a recently passed Guam law that lifts the civil statute of limitations for those accused of abusing children, as well as the institutions that supported them….

Diaz, a resident of Barrigada, alleges that other priests and representatives of the Archdiocese of Agana, including Bishop Apollinaris Baumgartner and other defendants, were aware of Brouillard’s sexual abuses.

But Diaz said these other priests deliberately remained quiet and withheld such information from third parties, including his parents and law enforcement authorities in order to protect Brouillard and the archdiocese “thereby placing their loyalty above their duty to protect the minor children and their legal responsibilities.”

On Oct. 3, Brouillard released a signed statement admitting to sexually abusing at least 20 boys, and asked for forgiveness from his victims. Brouillard’s first public admission of his sexual abuses of boys on Guam was in August, during a phone interview with Pacific Daily News.

Brouillard has said the Catholic Church leadership on Guam knew about his actions for decades but he was only told to say prayers as a penance….
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/17/3-more-child-sex-abuse-lawsuits-filed-against-guam-priests/94052114/

HIV-ridden ‘DEVIL’ who had sex with kids in £3 ‘cleansing’ faces just FIVE YEARS in jail
A MONSTER with HIV who claims he was paid £3-a-time to have sex with children as young as 12 for “sexual cleansing” is facing only five years in prison.
By Henry Holloway / Published 17th November 2016

Eric Aniva, better known as the Hyena, claims the girls as young as 12 took “pleasure” in the abuse he subjected them too while he was paid by their parents in a “sexual cleansing ritual”.

HIV-positive Aniva confessed to having unprotected sex with 104 women and girls as part of a his bizarre rentalservice.

He did not tell families who hired him for the sexual initiation about his status before having sex with the women and girls….

The “sexual cleansing” is common practice in the southern region of his home nation Malawi.

Women and girls are expected to participate at various points in their life – such as when they hit puberty, if they have an abortion, or if their husband dies.

Young girls are sent to “initiation camps” by their family before they hit puberty where they are taught how to have sex by older men….

Presidential spokesman Mgeme Kalilani said: “While we must promote positive cultural values and positive socialisation of our children, the president says harmful cultural and traditional practices cannot be accepted in this country.”

He added: “These horrific practices, although done by a few, also tarnish the image of the whole nation of Malawi internationally and bring shame to us all.”….

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/562792/Hyena-Rapist-HIV-Eric-Aniva-Malawi-104-Rape-Sexual-Cleansing-Ritual-Girls-Camps-Court-Jail

Naivasha locals raid witch doctors havens after kids mysterious deaths
Nov. 17, 2016   By GEORGE MURAGE

Operations came to a standstill in Karagita estate, Naivasha, after residents conducted a major operation targeting witch doctors.

They moved door to door looking for the “traditional healers” accused of being behind their woes.

Trouble started two weeks ago when two children were reported missing and later found murdered in what are believed to have been ritual killings.

Police are holding a 12-year old boy in connection to the mysterious murders.

During the raids, residents found paraphernalia used by witch doctors to ‘treat’ their patients. Pictures of church pastors, women, and men from neighbouring areas were also found in one of the homes that was raided by more than 300 residents.

Youth leader Elijah Ngotho said the witch doctors were to blame for the disappearance of the minors in the area.

He said the operation was meant to rid the area of fake healers, a majority of whom he noted were from neighbouring countries.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/11/17/naivasha-locals-raid-witch-doctors-havens-after-kids-mysterious-deaths_c1457570

S.M.A.R.T.’s Ritual Abuse Page  https://ritualabuse.us

S.M.A.R.T (Stop Mind control And Ritual abuse Today) Newsletter
Issue 131 – November 2016
https://ritualabuse.us/2016/11/issue-131-november-2016/

Child abuse wiki – ritual abuse  http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Ritual_Abuse

Articles by Neil Brick
http://neilbrick.com 

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing entries tagged with S.M.A.R.T.’s Ritual Abuse Page at Eassurvey's Weblog.