‘Satanic ritual’ killing: Siblings sacrifice elderly mum to devil, Nassar set to appeal sex abuse case, Nxivm Sex-Trafficking Case – “unwanted sex with him and branded them with a symbol”
July 26, 2018 § Leave a comment
– ‘Satanic ritual’ killing: Siblings ‘sacrifice elderly mum to devil’
– Perú: hijos matan a su madre en escabroso ritual satánico
– Larry Nassar Set To Appeal Sexual Abuse Case Sentence
– Seagram’s Liquor Heiress Charged in Nxivm Sex-Trafficking Case
” federal sex-trafficking charges…. coerced female members to have unwanted sex with him and branded them with a symbol containing his initials”
‘Satanic ritual’ killing: Siblings ‘sacrifice elderly mum to devil’ and ‘bathe in her blood’ after gruesome murder
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT: One of Teodora Quispe Ccayllahua’s children allegedly claimed the “master of darkness” ordered her to kill the 75-year-old
By Matt Roper 18 JUL 2018
Three siblings murdered their elderly mother after gouging out her eyes and cutting out her intestines in a horrific satanic ritual, police claim.
The mutilated body of Teodora Quispe Ccayllahua, 75, was found by police after one of her children allegedly claimed the “master of darkness” ordered the killing.
The trip is accused of dumping the pensioner’s remains in a pond and bathing in her blood.
The victim’s youngest child allegedly told detectives that she was “chosen” to carry out the sacrifice during a strange dream and convinced her two siblings to murder their mother….
Her three children, Aurelia Quispe, 38, Percy Quispe, 41 and Marcelina Suane, 46, were later caught by National Police officers and have allegedly confessed to the murder.
According to police, the siblings conspired together to kill their mother on Saturday night in a grotesque healing ritual in which a loved one needed to be sacrificed to the devil….
Aurelia, described by police as the ringleader, allegedly said at the moment she was arrested: “The master of darkness ordered me, the king of demons is already with us, we are more and every day we will become bigger.”…
Locals claimed that satanic sects operating in remote areas of the Santa Cruz province are known to practise such gruesome rituals, promising cures, success and financial gain….
Perú: hijos matan a su madre en escabroso ritual satánico
Julio 18, 2018
Perú.- El cadáver sin vísceras ni ojos de una mujer, que presuntamente pereció un rituales satánicos, fue hallado en el distrito de Vinchos, en el departamento peruano de Ayacucho, en el centrosur del país.
Se trata de Teodora Quispe Ccayllahua, de 74 años, quien presuntamente fue asesinada por sus hijos, Aurelia Condori Quispe, en compañía de Percy Condori y Marcelina Quispe Sauñe, recoge Jornada.
La terrible muerte ocurrió en Andabamba-Paccha, en el distrito de Vinchos. Una de sus hijas le extirpó las vísceras, que fueron halladas en un canal de riego de la zona. Posteriormente confesó a la Policía que cometió el crimen porque la víctima “iba a dar a luz un hijo del Diablo”, recoge América Noticias.
Aurelia Condori supuestamente dirigió el ritual satánico y ofreció a su progenitora como “ofrenda” con la creencia de que posteriormente resucitaría. Según Ojo, la mujer habría indicado que se encontraba poseída al participar en el horrendo hecho….
Larry Nassar Set To Appeal Sexual Abuse Case Sentence
By Scooby Axson July 25, 2018
Attorneys for convicted sex abuser Larry Nassar filed two motions challenging the sentence he received earlier this year for sexual assault, according to multiple media reports.
A notice of hearings is scheduled for August 22, according to the report.
Nassar, a former Michigan State and USA gymnastics doctor, was sentenced up to 175 years on Michigan state charges of sexual assault, to go along with a sentence of 40 to 125 years in prison on three counts of sexual assault. He also recieved a 60–year sentence on federal child-pornography charges.
Nassar’s state appellate defense attorneys filed the motions in Ingham County Court in Michigan and want Nassar’s sentence thrown out so he can be re-sentenced.
His attorneys also want Judge Rosemarie Aquilina to be removed from the case, calling her an “admittedly not an unbiased and impartial judge.”….
More than 300 women have said they were sexually assaulted by Nassar, including 156 women and girls who give victim-impact statements during the sentencing phase of his trial in Ingham County.
Michigan State has agreed to pay out $500 million in settlements Nassar abuse victims and multiple victims have sued Nassar, alleging that USA Gymnastics failed to act on the abuse claims and failed to notify the U.S. Olympic Committee, Michigan State University, and law enforcement….
Seagram’s Liquor Heiress Charged in Nxivm Sex-Trafficking Case
By Sean Piccoli July 24, 2018
Clare Bronfman, an heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune, pleaded not guilty on Tuesday in federal court in Brooklyn after her arrest on conspiracy and racketeering charges in connection with her role at Nxivm, a self-help group that prosecutors call a pyramid scheme and former members say is a cult.
Ms. Bronfman was one of four people arrested in New York State on Tuesday after the unsealing of an updated seven-count indictment against Keith Raniere, leader of the now defunct-group, and five others in his “inner circle,” federal prosecutors said in the indictment.
Mr. Raniere, 57, was arrested earlier this year in Mexico and brought to New York to face federal sex-trafficking charges. Prosecutors said he and one of his followers, Allison Mack, 35, an actress known for her work in “Smallville,” coerced female members to have unwanted sex with him and branded them with a symbol containing his initials. Mr. Raniere is being held without bail in Brooklyn to await trial….
Past defenders — including Ms. Bronfman, in an internet post last year — called the group a dynamic self-improvement and fellowship organization. But prosecutors maintain it was a moneymaking criminal enterprise that relied on theft, intimidation and coercion to stay afloat, even as it forced some recruits into sexual slavery.
The updated indictment charges the six defendants with money laundering, extortion, obstruction of justice, forced labor, sex trafficking, identity theft and harboring of undocumented immigrants…..
May 17, 2018 Comments Off on Michigan State’s $500 Million for Nassar Victims Dwarfs Other Settlements
Michigan State’s $500 Million for Nassar Victims Dwarfs Other Settlements
By Mitch Smith and Anemona Hartocollis
May 16, 2018
Victims of Lawrence G. Nassar, the Michigan State University physician who sexually abused young women under the guise of medical treatment, would receive $500 million from the university in a settlement that is believed to be the largest ever reached in a sexual abuse case involving an American university.
It dwarfed the size of the settlement reached in the sex abuse scandal at Pennsylvania State University. And it was larger than many of the settlements that followed the child sex abuse crisis in the Roman Catholic Church.
“I think the number being so large sends a message that is undeniable, that something really terrible happened here and that Michigan State owns it,” said John Manly, a lawyer for many of the 332 women who sued the university over abuse by Dr. Nassar. “When you pay half a billion dollars, it’s an admission of responsibility.”
Women who say they were abused by Dr. Nassar still have lawsuits against U.S.A. Gymnastics, the United States Olympic Committee and others, and the settlement with Michigan State could add pressure in those cases. The settlement by Michigan State, a public university that is the state’s largest, also sent a loud warning to other colleges about the potentially devastating cost of ignoring misconduct.
The agreement comes as officials at the University of Southern California are under fire for failing to report a gynecologist who faced allegations of misconduct for decades, and as other colleges find themselves grappling with a growing number of sexual abuse and assault complaints over the last few years. By late Wednesday, officials at U.S.C. said they had received about 85 complaints about George Tyndall, the gynecologist….
Many women said the university enabled Dr. Nassar’s abuse and for years ignored those who came forward with complaints, and top leaders at Michigan State have lost their jobs over the matter, including Lou Anna K. Simon, the president. Michigan’s attorney general is overseeing a criminal investigation into how Dr. Nassar had been permitted to operate at the university for as long as he did. The federal Education Department is investigating the university’s actions. And the F.B.I. is conducting an internal review of what its agents knew about Dr. Nassar’s conduct and when they knew it, Christopher A. Wray, the agency’s director, told Congress on Wednesday.
The settlement was approved by the university’s elected trustees in a conference call on Tuesday night, but final details still had to be handled.
For the women, some of whom shared their stories of abuse in emotional testimony before judges who sentenced Dr. Nassar to more than 100 years in prison, the financial settlement was a step toward healing, but not a fix for systemic failings at Michigan State…..
For about 20 years, Dr. Nassar preyed on young women who came to him for medical care at a Michigan State clinic. When some patients claimed abuse, Dr. Nassar insisted he was performing legitimate medical treatment, and university officials allowed him to continue seeing patients…
Articles by Neil Brick http://neilbrick.com
Child and Ritual Abuse Website https://ritualabuse.us
Woody Allen Child Abuse Allegations, Larry Nassar: 265 young women say they were abused by former USA Gymnastic doctor
February 1, 2018 Comments Off on Woody Allen Child Abuse Allegations, Larry Nassar: 265 young women say they were abused by former USA Gymnastic doctor
Woody Allen, Mia Farrow, Dylan Farrow: A Timeline
A look at major events in the complicated history of Mr. Allen and the Farrow family.
By Sopan Deb and Deborah Leiderman
Jan. 31, 2018
Woody Allen is facing new criticism — including from some actors in his films — over allegations by his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow that he molested her in 1992 when she was a child. The Allen-Farrow story has its roots in the 1970s and encompasses several major events in the lives of Mr. Allen; his former partner Mia Farrow; and their daughter Dylan….
Mr. Allen adopts Dylan Farrow and Moses Farrow, one of Ms. Farrow’s sons, who she adopted in 1980. Mr. Allen, who is 56, begins an affair with Ms. Farrow’s 21-year-old daughter, Soon-Yi Previn around this time.
Jan. 13, 1992
Ms. Farrow discovers nude photographs of Soon-Yi Previn in Mr. Allen’s apartment. He later testifies in court that he thought the affair would remain secret….
March 18, 1993
After a seven-month inquiry by a team of child abuse investigators at Yale-New Haven hospital, Mr. Allen’s lawyers say he has been cleared of molesting Dylan Farrow. Ms. Farrow’s legal team calls the confidential report “incomplete and inaccurate.” The report, which was commissioned by Connecticut law enforcement, was never officially released, but media outlets reported some of its contents….
June 7, 1993
Mr. Allen loses the custody battle. Acting Justice Elliott Wilk of the State Supreme Court says Mr. Allen is “self-absorbed, untrustworthy and insensitive.” He denies Mr. Allen visitation rights with Dylan Farrow.
Sept. 24, 1993
Frank Maco, a state’s attorney in Connecticut, announces that while he has “probable cause” to prosecute Mr. Allen, he would decline to press charges to spare Dylan Farrow the trauma of a trial. Mr. Maco says he believed that Dylan had been molested….
The New York Times, and then Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker, publish stories about sexual harassment, abuse and rape allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
Mr. Allen says he feels “sad for Harvey” and warns against “a witch hunt atmosphere.” He later calls Mr. Weinstein “a sad, sick man.”….
Larry Nassar latest: 265 young women say they were abused by former USA Gymnastic doctor, judge says
It was previously believed the total number of victims was closer to 200
Andrew Buncombe New York
More than 265 people have come forward to say they were sexually abused by the disgraced former gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar, a judge has said.
As Nassar’s third sentencing hearing got underway on Wednesday in Eaton County, Michigan, Judge Janice Cunningham said dozens of women and girls were expected to deliver statements in court. “Some of the victims have chosen not to be identified,” she said.
During a seven-day hearing that concluded last week in nearby Ingham County, more than 150 young women delivered powerful statements confronting Nassar and telling him of the devastating impact he had on their lives…..
As the hearing continued, it was reported that the entire board of directors of USA Gymnastics, which Nassar served as a team doctor for 20 years, had stood down after being told they would otherwise be fired.
Last week, Nassar was sentenced to between 40 to 175 years in prison when he appeared before Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Rosemarie Aquilina….
Around 140 victims have filed a lawsuit against Nassar, USA Gymnastics (USAG) and Michigan State University (MSU), claiming the institutions knew about allegations of abuse years ago and failed to act.
USAG said last week after Olympic officials threatened to decertify the organisation as the sport’s US governing body that its entire board had resigned and sponsors have already backed away ahead of the 2020 Olympic Games.
The United States Olympic Committee, which has been criticised by victims as well, has announced an independent investigation into both its own conduct and that of USAG.
The Michigan attorney general’s office, which prosecuted Nassar, is pursuing a criminal probe into the college over its handling of allegations against Nassar. The university’s president and athletic director stepped down in the wake of Nassar’s sentencing last week….
January 27, 2018 Comments Off on Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison in sexual assault cases
Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison in sexual assault cases
Tom Schad, USA TODAY Jan. 24, 2018
Matt Mencarini, Lansing State Journal Jan. 23, 2018
December 8, 2017 Comments Off on Ex-USA Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 60 years on child porn charges
Ex-USA Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 60 years on child porn charges
By Elizabeth Joseph, Ray Sanchez and Eric Levenson, CNN Thu December 7, 2017
Victims speak out after Larry Nassar sentencing
(CNN) Larry Nassar, the disgraced former USA Gymnastics team doctor who admitted to sexually abusing underage girls, has been sentenced to 60 years in federal prison on child pornography charges, a court official said Thursday.
US District Judge Janet Neff essentially imposed a life prison term on the 54-year-old physician, sentencing Nassar to 20 years for each of three counts, which are to be served consecutively, according to the docket.
But the child porn charges are not the most serious accusations against Nassar.
In November, he pleaded guilty to seven counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and admitted to using his position to sexually abuse underage girls. Three of those charges related to victims who were under age 13. He will be sentenced on those state charges in January.
More than 140 women and girls have accused him of sexual misconduct, including several American gymnasts on the “Fierce Five” team that won gold at the 2012 Olympics….
Rachael Denhollander, a former Michigan gymnast who filed the first criminal complaint against Nassar, said after the sentencing that the case represented failures on many levels, from university athletics programs to sports governing bodies.
“It is victim blaming and victim blaming at its finest,” Denhollander told reporters. “And that should terrify us. Because ladies and gentlemen, this is the culture of abuse. This is what keeps victims silent. This is what keeps predators in power. And this is what’s endangering the next generation of girls.” http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/us/larry-nassar-usa-gymnastics-sentence/index.html