2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing, Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry, Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse

June 20, 2015 Comments Off on 2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing, Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry, Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse

–  2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing
” A Harris County jury has convicted a second Houston-area teenager of murder in the death of a girl who prosecutors say was killed as part of a satanic ritual.”

– Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry
“The alleged victim has told the BBC he was abused by senior political, military and “law enforcement” figures, and has also said children were abused at Army facilities in southern England.

– Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
“A woman who claimed Jehovah’s Witness elders failed to protect her from sex abuse carried out by a paedophile has won a £275,000 payout.”

2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing
Friday, June 19, 2015

HOUSTON (AP) — A Harris County jury has convicted a second Houston-area teenager of murder in the death of a girl who prosecutors say was killed as part of a satanic ritual.

Jurors on Friday found 17-year-old Victor Alas guilty in the February 2014 death of 15-year-old Corriann Cervantes at a vacant apartment southeast of Houston. The conviction carries an automatic life sentence.

Authorities investigated the case as a satanic ritual killing because a cross was carved into Cervantes’ abdomen and because of objects found at the scene.

Alas’ attorneys say they couldn’t overcome a videotaped confession he gave to police.

Jose Reyes, then 17, also was convicted and received a life sentence last December. Authorities have said the pair hoped to make a deal with the devil by killing Cervantes.
http://www.theeagle.com/news/texas/nd-houston-area-teen-convicted-in-occult-killing/article_54f01523-9305-5ed4-8510-e37a9499fb13.html

Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry
19 June 2015
A former MP has been questioned by police investigating historical allegations of child abuse and murder.

Harvey Proctor, Conservative MP for Billericay until 1987, was interviewed under caution but was not arrested.

Police are investigating claims that a group of prominent men in public life sexually and physically abused children in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Mr Proctor, who has denied any part in abuse, said the interview on Thursday took place at his request….

The investigation began after a man in his 40s made a series of allegations last year.

The alleged victim has told the BBC he was abused by senior political, military and “law enforcement” figures, and has also said children were abused at Army facilities in southern England.

It is claimed that three children were murdered at different London locations.

In March, Mr Proctor denied any involvement in child abuse – some of which is alleged to have taken place at the Dolphin Square apartment complex in Pimlico, London.

He said: “I have never attended sex parties at Dolphin Square or anywhere else.

“I have not been part of any rent boy ring with cabinet ministers, other members of Parliament or generals or the military….

Harvey Proctor was born in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, and served as a Conservative MP from 1979 to 1987, representing the Essex constituencies of Basildon and then Billericay.

In 1987, he was fined after pleading guilty to gross indecency over sexual activity with men under the age of 21 – then the legal age of consent for gay men.

He said he believed the men were above the age of consent. The men were above the current age of consent, which is 16….
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33201175

Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
19 June 2015
A woman who claimed Jehovah’s Witness elders failed to protect her from sex abuse carried out by a paedophile has won a £275,000 payout.

The woman, now in her 20s, alleges she was abused as a child in Loughborough by ministerial servant Peter Stewart.

She had argued at London’s High Court that he used his role to abuse her.

A judge ruled the organisation was liable for the abuse because it failed to take “safeguarding steps” after Stewart admitted abusing another child.

Mr Justice Globe said he was “satisfied” the defendants should be “held responsible” for the abuse, which took place between 1989 and 1994.

It is the first civil case in the UK of historical sexual abuse brought against the Christian-based religious movement.

The organisation – which accepted that Stewart, who died before facing justice, sexually abused the claimant – said it was “disappointed” with the decision and would appeal….

The woman, known only as C during the case, says she was abused by Stewart between the ages of four and nine.

At the time he was a trusted ministerial servant, whose role was to assist elders with religious and administrative duties.

Shortly after C’s abuse began, Stewart was found to have abused another child in the Jehovah’s Witness community.

He was removed as a ministerial servant in 1990 but because he told elders he had repented, he was allowed to continue with many of the activities he had performed in that role.

C alleges he continued to abuse her for another four years….

In 1995, Stewart was convicted of separate child sex offences, including rape and indecent assault, and jailed for five years.

He died, aged 72, in 2001, shortly before police arrived at his home to arrest him for sexually abusing C.

The court had heard C had “suffered hugely” as a result of the abuse, which had affected her education, career and relationships….

The damages and an interim payment of £455,000 towards C’s legal costs will be met by the society’s trustees. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33201010

Advertisements

Witness gives chilling account of ritual murder, Paedophile priest told boy (7) he could get dead grandfather into heaven if he performed sex act

July 6, 2013 Comments Off on Witness gives chilling account of ritual murder, Paedophile priest told boy (7) he could get dead grandfather into heaven if he performed sex act

Witness gives chilling account of ritual murder
July 6, 2013

THE trial of former permanent secretary in the ministry of lands, Frederick Chunga, who is accused of murdering a farmer and severing his genitals for business rituals, continued at the High Court yesterday with one of the State witnesses giving a chilling account of how the murder was allegedly executed.

REPORT BY CHARLES LAITON

Chunga’s former security guard Lovemore Zulu, who was at one point arrested and detained for two weeks over George Nyachumbu’s murder, told the court he was present when the latter’s body was chopped into pieces with an axe and stacked in a fertilizer bag after he was run over by Chunga.

“Before burying the body one Kenias cut his private parts and placed them in a plastic bag which he later gave to our boss (Chunga),” Zulu said….
http://www.newsday.co.zw/2013/07/06/witness-gives-chilling-account-of-ritual-murder/

Paedophile priest told boy (7) he could get dead grandfather into heaven if he performed sex act   02 July 2013
A paedophile priest told a distraught seven-year-old boy that he could get his dead grandfather into heaven if he performed a sex act on him, a court has heard.

Belfast Crown Court heard that the boy was quite distressed about his grandfather being in purgatory but that 55-year-old James Martin Donaghy told the child “he could get him into haven if he helped him” and performed a sex act.

Last month just before his trial was due to begin Donaghy, originally from Lady Wallace Drive in Lisburn but now languishing in Magilligan prison, pleaded guilty to four charges of indecently assaulting the boy and one of common assault against the schoolboy on dates between January and May 1989.

Following a lengthy trial at the end of 2011, Donaghy was convicted of a total of 17 sex offences including indecent assault and committing acts of gross indecency against all three victims.

Those charges all happened on various dates between 1983 and 2000….
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/paedophile-priest-told-boy-7-he-could-get-dead-grandfather-into-heaven-if-he-performed-sex-act-29389769.html

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing entries tagged with gross indecency at Eassurvey's Weblog.