Jimmy Savile case: when will we start listening to children who are abused?, Satanic Abuse, Another man alleges abuse by ex-Red Sox employee

October 3, 2012 Comments Off on Jimmy Savile case: when will we start listening to children who are abused?, Satanic Abuse, Another man alleges abuse by ex-Red Sox employee

also:
Jimmy Savile alleged to have abused girls as young as 13
Free At Last – 2012 Ritual Abuse Conference Transcript – Satanic Abuse
Another man alleges abuse by ex-Red Sox employee

Jimmy Savile case: when will we start listening to children who are abused?
The heartbreaking testimonies in a new documentary highlight the culture of denial and disbelief around sexual abuse
Julie Bindel The Guardian, Monday 1 October 2012

Jimmy Savile, the television presenter and media personality, knighted for his charity work for sick and disabled children is to be exposed as a prolific sexual abuser of girls as young as 12 in a documentary this week. This news will not come as a shock to many, as the rumours about Savile have been in the public domain for decades. That’s the truly shocking part of this story – so many people either knew or suspected the fact that Savile was assaulting underage girls but chose to do nothing whatsoever about it.

A number of Savile’s former colleagues interviewed for the documentary admitted that his predatory behaviour towards young girls was an open secret at the BBC. Wilfred De’Ath, who worked with Savile in the 1960s, told of how he spoke to a girl he believed to be 12 years old while she was in bed with the presenter the morning after he had seen Savile with her at a restaurant, describing her as like a “little lost soul”. De’Ath admitted that it was “common gossip” that Savile was an abuser. Still, it appears that neither he nor any other colleagues reported him either to the BBC bosses or police….

The testimonies of the women that appear in the Savile documentary are heartbreaking. One spoke of how she was raped by Savile, but that she blamed herself because “no one blamed him.” Another was locked in an isolation unit for days at her approved school when she made allegations about Savile in the 1970s, because she was assumed to be lying, as are so many abused children both then and now. “No one believed me then and I don’t expect anyone to believe me now.” Unless we start listening to children, in decades to come we will be hearing the same tragic stories. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/01/jimmy-savile-abused-children-documentary

Jimmy Savile alleged to have abused girls as young as 13
Documentary to air claims by several women that TV presenter assaulted them when they were children
Ben Quinn     The Guardian, Friday 28 September 2012

Jimmy Savile, the eccentric television star and Top of the Pops host who was knighted in 1990, was a sexual predator who abused girls as young 13, an investigative documentary to be broadcast next week will allege.

Up to 10 women are said to have come forward to claim that they were sexually assaulted by Savile during the 1970s, when they were underage teens, and that their lives were “destroyed and devastated” as a result. The abuse, ranging from rape to indecency, is alleged to have taken place in public places, including schools, hospitals and the BBC studios where the entertainer hosted family-oriented shows including Jim’ll Fix It….

In a statement issued on Friday, the BBC said it had conducted extensive searches of its files to establish whether there was any record or allegation of misconduct by Savile during his time at the BBC but no such evidence had been found…. http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2012/sep/28/jimmy-savile-abused-girls-alleged

Free At Last – 2012 Ritual Abuse Conference Transcript
Until age seven, Maria was subject to satanic abuse. Maria experienced perverse worship, torturous brain programming, sexual violence, body dislocations, and was drugged. Although relocated at age seven, molestation from random strangers and family members continued until she moved out. She lives well with profound awareness. She now experiences joy and peace. Her topic is : Free at Last

http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2012-conference/freeatlast/

Another man alleges abuse by ex-Red Sox employee
AP  / October 2, 2012

BOSTON (AP) — Another man came forward Tuesday to accuse a now-dead Boston Red Sox clubhouse manager of sexually abusing him.

Former Kansas City Athletics and Royals clubhouse attendant Gerald Armstrong, 57, says Donald Fitzpatrick molested him in the late 1960s, beginning when Armstrong was 12, his attorney Mitchell Garabedian said.

The attorney said Fitzpatrick abused Armstrong more than 20 times combined when the Red Sox traveled to play in Kansas City in 1967 and 1969. The Associated Press doesn’t normally release the names of alleged abuse victims, but Armstrong has allowed his name to be published.

Garabedian is seeking $100 million from the Red Sox, $5 million for each of his 20 clients who claim Fitzpatrick abused them. Garabedian said he’s also investigating the abuse claims of another alleged victim of Fitzpatrick.

The Red Sox have previously settled a lawsuit by seven Florida men who claimed Fitzpatrick abused them….

Fitzpatrick worked for the Red Sox between 1964 and 1991, when he resigned after the first allegation. He died in 2005 at age 76, while serving a 10-year suspended sentence following a 2002 guilty plea to four counts of attempted sexual battery against boys younger than 12.
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/2012/10/02/another-man-alleges-abuse-red-sox-employee/4eZxPcuKFJ3VXEYRxCi9KK/story.html

Statement of Legal Team for Sandusky Victim Number 2 with Voice Mails, Operation Tailspin Web Sting Arrests tried to meet underage girls for sex

July 27, 2012 Comments Off on Statement of Legal Team for Sandusky Victim Number 2 with Voice Mails, Operation Tailspin Web Sting Arrests tried to meet underage girls for sex

7th man arrested in Operation Tailspin is a registered sex offender
By Sean P. McCrory Staff writer Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Operation Tailspin, an undercover Internet sex sting involving the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office and other area law enforcement, landed its seventh arrest Monday evening — this time involving a registered sex offender who has served two prison terms for attempted sexual battery of a child.

Raymond E. Wortham, 38, of 11631 NE 105th Ave. in Archer, was arrested just before 5:30 p.m. Monday and charged with three felonies — using a two-way communications device to facilitate a felony, traveling to meet after using a computer to lure a child and using a computer to seduce, solicit or lure a child.

Wortham’s arrest follows the arrest of six other men during the undercover sting that began Wednesday and concluded Monday morning.

Wortham is alleged to have responded to an online ad posted on an e-commerce or social media site in which an adult male indicated he wanted to arrange a sexual encounter for his 14-year-old girlfriend, according to an arrest report. Wortham communicated with an undercover Alachua County law enforcement officer via phone, online messages and text messages in agreeing to a rendezvous, the report states.

Wortham then traveled to the arranged location and asked for the 14-year-old to walk out and meet him after being told she was alone, according to the report. He then was arrested.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120724/ARTICLES/120729834

Bond amounts vary widely for Operation Tailspin suspects
By Jon Silman Staff writer Wednesday, July 25, 2012

With seven men ensnared by Operation Tailspin on allegations they sought out children for sex, court records show quite a disparity in the bond amounts given to suspects with similar charges….

Seven men who authorities say were intent on having sex with children were arrested in an online undercover operation that lasted from July 18 to Monday. The Alachua County Sheriff’s Office and Gainesville and Alachua police departments assisted in the sting.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120724/ARTICLES/120729809

ASO: 6   arrested in Web sting, tried to meet underage girls for sex  By Jon Silman Staff writer Monday, July 23, 2012

Area authorities have arrested six men over the past week in an undercover Internet sex sting dubbed Operation Tailspin.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120723/ARTICLES/120729883

STATEMENT OF LEGAL TEAM FOR SANDUSKY VICTIM NUMBER 2

July 26, 2012

To protect our client’s privacy and in response to several recent media inquiries, we confirm that our legal team, which includes Joel Feller and Matt Casey of the Philadelphia law firm of Ross Feller Casey, LLP, and State College-based attorneys Justine Andronici and Andrew Shubin, represents the person identified as Victim 2.

Our client suffered extensive sexual abuse over many years both before and after the 2001 incident Michael McQueary witnessed in the Penn State Lasch building shower. Penn State has now admitted and there is no longer any question that its top officials could have and should have prevented these acts. Jerry Sandusky’s abuse of Victim 2 and other children is a direct result of a conspiracy to conceal Sandusky’s conduct and the decisions by top Penn State officials that facilitated and enabled his access to victims. We intend to file a civil lawsuit against Penn State University and others and to hold them accountable for the egregious and reckless conduct that facilitated the horrific abuse our client suffered.

website has voice mails believed to be from Sandusky
http://www.rossfellercasey.com/sandusky-voicemail

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing entries tagged with attempted sexual battery at Eassurvey's Weblog.