Rape case involving children and satanic rituals, bestiality, Tech giants plan to stop child abuse content     

June 17, 2020 Comments Off on Rape case involving children and satanic rituals, bestiality, Tech giants plan to stop child abuse content     

Second man sentenced in child sex abuse case police called the worst they’d ever seen

By Mike Schell | May 22, 2020

CLERMONT COUNTY, Ohio (FOX19) – The second of two men charged in a child sex abuse case police called the worst they’d ever seen was sentenced Friday.

Joseph Suder, 36, was arrested in January on child rape and child porn charges.

Suder pleaded guilty to 10 counts of sexual acts involving children, down from 51, on January 29.

He was sentenced to 60 years in prison.

The other man involved in the case, William Bustillos, 25, pleaded guilty to two counts of rape in Clermont County Court on March 30. He is now serving a 20-year prison sentence….

Suder reportedly supplied a child to Bustillos to sexually assault at an apartment in Lockland.

Lockland police say they found pornographic images, including child bestiality, on phones belonging to Bustillos and Suder during rape investigations in Clermont and Hamilton counties….

“His apartment was basically set up as a sex room. His bedroom included a bed with nets to mount cameras to record sex acts and a little satanic ritual set up with cameras satanic totems. He had dildos in the showers and these pictures of these kids in the shower with the dildos.”

Reports indicate there are multiple victims.

The relative of one victim told FOX19 NOW Suder had been selling pictures of the children and that police have photo albums full of pictures, some depicting children they have not yet identified.

https://www.fox19.com/2020/05/22/second-man-sentenced-child-sex-abuse-case-police-called-worst-theyd-ever-seen/

Man indicted in rape case involving children and satanic rituals, bestiality police call ‘the absolute worst I’ve ever seen’

By Sarah Hager | September 5, 2019

CINCINNATI (FOX19) – Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced Thursday the indictment of man in a case involving rape, child pornography, satanic rituals and bestiality Lockland police called ‘the absolute worst [they’ve] ever seen.’

William Joseph Bustillos III, 26, is indicted on charges of three counts of rape, one count of gross sexual imposition, two counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a child, and one count of illegal use of a minor in a nudity oriented material.

The prosecutor’s office says if Bustillos is convicted of all charges, he faces life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Bustillos is now charged with raping and photographing a 5-year-old boy between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31, 2018, officials say.

“These cases are some of the worst that we prosecute. No matter how many years I do this work, I will never understand abusing a child like this. These are serious charges and I want to make sure that Bustillos spends the rest of his life in prison,” Deters said.

Lockland police say they found the pornographic images, including child bestiality, on the suspects’ phones during rape investigations in Clermont and Hamilton counties….

https://www.wave3.com/2019/09/06/man-indicted-rape-case-involving-children-satanic-rituals-bestiality-police-call-absolute-worst-ive-ever-seen/

Tech giants including Facebook and Google launch new plan to stop child abuse content
‘Project Protect’ aims to bring tech companies together to make social networks safer

Andrew Griffin 6/12/2020

The world’s biggest technology companies have joined together in an attempt to fight against chld sexual abuse content online.

The tech giants – which includes Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Twitter – have committed to work with each other to keep the content off social networks and other distribution platforms, they claim.

The firms, speaking as part of the existing Technology Coalition of digital firms, have announced Project Protect – which it says will improve the cross-industry approach to stopping child sexual exploitation and abuse (CSEA) content appearing online.

The project includes a “five pillar’ plan consisting of pushing innovation in technology to detect and stop such content, encouraging more collective action, funding more independent research, increased information sharing and greater transparency and accountability.

Last week, industry experts told MPs on the Home Affairs Select Committee that social media firms were still not doing enough to stop the spread of online child abuse.

Robert Jones, from the National Crime Agency (NCA), and Susie Hargreaves, from the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF), called on the sector to do more and argued there was no excuse why more was not already being done given the detection technology available to the major platforms….

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-google-microsoft-twitter-child-abuse-content-project-protect-a9560126.html

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing the stop child abuse content category at Eassurvey's Weblog.