British paedophile ‘planned to marry victim and abuse foster children’ Richard Huckle, who has admitted 71 sexual offences against children

June 3, 2016 Comments Off on British paedophile ‘planned to marry victim and abuse foster children’ Richard Huckle, who has admitted 71 sexual offences against children

Richard Huckle faces life sentences for Malaysia child abuse
1 June 2016 UK
A British man is facing multiple life sentences for numerous sex crimes against Malaysian children which he boasted about on the “dark web”.

Richard Huckle, 30, from Ashford in Kent, admitted the offences against victims aged between six months and 12 years, from 2006 to 2014.

It is believed Huckle abused up to 200 children.

His sentencing hearing began at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, and is expected to conclude on Friday.

The 91 charges related to 23 children from mainly poor communities in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.

He admitted 71 of the charges, and the prosecutor asked that the other counts “lie on file”.

Huckle, a freelance photographer, was arrested at Gatwick Airport by National Crime Agency officials in December 2014.
Paedophile manual

Details of the abuse can only now be reported because investigators had previously sought a court order to ensure the victims were safe from other online sexual predators.

Huckle, who presented himself as a practising Christian, first visited Malaysia on a teaching gap year when he was 18 or 19. He then went on to groom children while doing voluntary work.

Investigators uncovered numerous indecent pictures and videos Huckle took of himself abusing girls and boys. More than 20,000 indecent images were found on his computer….
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36429385

British paedophile ‘planned to marry victim and abuse foster children’
Richard Huckle, who has admitted 71 sexual offences against children, wanted to ‘mould’ a young girl to ignore his continued abuse, Old Bailey told   Richard Huckle targeted impoverished families in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur
Caroline Davies Thursday 2 June 2016

A British paedophile who faces multiple life sentences for abusing Malaysian babies and young children dreamed of marrying one of his victims and becoming a foster carer so he could abuse “a cycle of children” coming through his home, a court has been told.

Richard Huckle, 30, boasted on an online paedophile forum that he hoped to “mould” the young girl into turning a blind eye to his abuse for fear of losing her “middle class” lifestyle.

Huckle, a freelance photographer from Ashford, Kent, has pleaded guilty to 71 charges of sexual offences against 23 identified children aged between six months and 13 years from an impoverished Christian community in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur. Huckle had posed as a Christian philanthropist and teacher to gain access to children.

At his sentencing hearing at the Old Bailey, Brian O’Neill QC, prosecuting, said after his arrest Huckle told a psychiatrist he wanted to “put all this madness behind me” and, when released from prison, wanted to seek a South Indian woman.

But O’Neill invited the judge to read an online posting by Huckle 18 months before his arrest, found on an online forum on the darknet, since taken down….

Huckle targeted poor Christian communities over nine years, beginning the abuse on a gap year to south-east Asia when he was 19.

He had posted videos and pictures of him raping children, which were shared online on the darknet, and was in the process of publishing a paedophile guide on how to abuse children from impoverished areas without being detected.

He boasted online that “impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle class western kids”.

O’Neill told judge Peter Rook the extent of Huckle’s abuse was likely to be greater as investigators had been unable to access six password protected heavily encrypted files on his computer….

However, prosecutors had been able to access more than 20,000 indecent images of children, as well as a “Paedopoints” ledger which Huckle had created to award himself points for acts of depravity on children. A total of 191 children were mentioned on his “scorecard”….
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/02/richard-huckle-parents-threw-him-out-court-told

Found guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women , Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse

April 8, 2016 Comments Off on Found guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women , Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse

Dobson found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder
– A judge has found Mark Dobson guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women at the Travelodge in Barrie
Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
Main complainant was raped by six of the men and was groomed by several members of gang when she was 14

Paramedics laud PTSD legislation
By Cheryl Browne, Barrie Examiner
Wednesday, April 6, 2016

….Harris was one of the first responders who arrived at the Travelodge in Barrie May 2, 2012, to attend to a man suffering from self-inflicted wounds, as well as the two nearly decapitated women in the hotel room with him. Twenty-four-year-old Mark Dobson was charged and convicted of killing his girlfriend, Mary Hepburn, 32, and their friend, Helen Dorrington, 52, of Cold Lake, Alta., during a satanic ritual.

Harris said she suffered from nightmares and night terrors and tried to drown her pain with alcohol. After she attended Dobson’s murder trial and the funeral for a paramedic on the same day, she tried to end her life. She failed and, in doing so, finally got the support she required…..
http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2016/04/06/paramedics-laud-ptsd-legislation

Dobson found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder
Thursday, January 15, 2015

A judge has found Mark Dobson guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women at the Travelodge in Barrie in May of 2012.

The judge called the murders of Mary Hepburn and Helen Dorrington grotesque and found Dobson criminally responsible in both counts of first degree murder on Thursday….

The court heard that in May 2012, Dobson slit the women’s throats in what was supposed to be a satanic suicide pack that didn’t go as planned. The three had met on the ‘Joy of Satan’ website and believed they would reunite on another planet. Sonya Hepburn says she was shocked when she learned of the satanic beliefs.

“There were no indications, none what so ever,” added Hepburn.

The defence argued Dobson should be found be found not criminally responsible because he suffered from schizophrenia at the time.

Justice J.A. Watt acknowledged Dobson probably suffered from schizophrenia for years but said when he killed the women he appreciated that it was morally wrong.

“On its own, a mental disorder does not exempt anyone from criminal responsibility,” said Justice Watt in court.

Justice Watt also pointed out that Dobson understood the results and the consequences of his actions when he admitted to killing the women to emergency responders at the scene and also in an interview the next day with police when Dobson said he thought he would get life in jail or the death penalty…..
http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/dobson-found-guilty-of-two-counts-of-first-degree-murder-1.2190347

Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
Main complainant was raped by six of the men and was groomed by several members of gang when she was 14
Frances Perraudin  Thursday 7 April 2016

Nine men are set to be sentenced for a catalogue of serious sexual offences against six teenage girls in Rochdale.

The principal complainant in the case, who was raped by six of the men, walked into a police station in 2012 claiming to know about the “Rochdale grooming case”, following widespread media coverage of the convictions of a number of Asian men for grooming white girls for sex.

The victim reported that when she was aged 14 and 15 she was herself repeatedly sexually groomed by a large number of men from the Rochdale area.

The victim – described by prosecutors as an “extremely vulnerable young woman” who had had a difficult home life – said that her phone number had been passed around and that “hundreds” of men would ring her wanting to meet for sex….

The nine men were charged as part of Operation Doublet, a police investigation into the alleged sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men in Rochdale. The operation has led to more than 100 people being arrested and questioned, the majority of whom had links to Rochdale….
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/07/nine-rochdale-men-to-be-sentenced-for-child-sex-abuse

SNP activist ‘killed over child sex files’, VIP paedophile ring ‘abused teenage boy INSIDE Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle’, 13 men guilty of enforced prostitution and rape of vulnerable girls in Bristol

December 1, 2014 Comments Off on SNP activist ‘killed over child sex files’, VIP paedophile ring ‘abused teenage boy INSIDE Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle’, 13 men guilty of enforced prostitution and rape of vulnerable girls in Bristol

 

SNP activist ‘killed over child sex files’
A FIREBRAND SNP activist who died in mysterious circumstances was to expose a paedophile ring that would have brought down the Government, it was claimed last night.
Sun, November 30, 2014

Willie McRae was said to have discovered child abuse by cabinet ministers and other leading members of the establishment on both sides of the Border. Shortly before his death he was seen photocopying a dossier of names in case something should happen to him.

The copies are understood to have been posted to a number of close associates. Despite a lengthy inquiry, the Sunday Express has been unable to establish whether any copies of the alleged dossier are still in existence.

McRae never went public with his allegations as he was found shot dead in his car off a remote road in Wester Ross on April 6, 1985.

Some maintain he was murdered by the security services over his opposition to plans to dump nuclear waste in Scotland, while others have said he was silenced by drug smugglers.
Significantly, however, his death also fits the timeline of recent claims about Westminster perverts and a massive police cover-up of child abuse and murder in the early 1980s.

His death also came just months after the late Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens handed his own infamous paedophile dossier to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan – only for it to be lost or destroyed by Home Office officials….

Just a few months after McRae’s death, Geoffrey Dickens spoke in the House of Commons about the dangers he had faced due to his attempt to expose powerful paedophiles.
He said: “Honourable Members will understand that where big money is involved and as important names came into my possession so the threats began. First, I received threatening phone calls followed by two burglaries at my London home.

“Then, more seriously, my name appeared on a multi-killer’s hit list.”

Dickens died in 1995 and his investigation was forgotten until the Jimmy Savile scandal led to a renewed interest in historic abuse….
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files

VIP paedophile ring ‘abused teenage boy INSIDE Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle’
Nov 29, 2014      By Keir Mudie, Mark Watts
The boy, then just 16, told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order” – the claims could now be the subject of a police investigation….

A teenage boy working at Buckingham Palace revealed he was groomed and sexually abused by a VIP paedophile ring there.

The lad was also assaulted at the Royal Family’s Scottish retreat Balmoral, according to shocking Home Office files, reports the Sunday People.

In a heartbreaking note, the boy – then just 16 – told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order”.

The chilling claims could now be the subject of a police investigation into ­historic allegations of child sex abuse in the 1970s and 80s – linked to MPs and powerful figures.

The disturbing account was passed directly to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan but he ruled it was “not practical” to investigate…..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479

13 men guilty of enforced prostitution and rape of vulnerable girls in Bristol
With second group of convictions, story can be told of the sexual abuse of teens – some in local authority care – often for money
Steven Morris   Thursday 27 November 2014
Thirteen men, all of Somali origin, have been convicted of the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable girls as young as 13 in Bristol and officers are investigating claims against 49 other suspects.

The victims, some of whom were in local authority care, were groomed and passed around by their abusers – often for money – and assaulted in homes, parks and a hotel….

Six of the men, most of whom are in their early 20s, have begun jail terms for offences including rape, paying a child for sex and arranging or facilitating payments for the sexual offences of a child. Another seven – one of whom appeared in both trials – were convicted this week of offences including rape, causing or inciting child prostitution, sexual acts with children and trafficking.

Some of the offenders were members of a drugs gang that sold heroin and cocaine in Bristol. Others were well-educated men with good prospects….
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/27/guilty-prostitution-bristol-rape-girls-sex-abuse-somali

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing the sexual offences category at Eassurvey's Weblog.