March 9, 2017 Comments Off on Gang members accused in satanic ritual murder, jailed in Texas
Gang members accused in satanic ritual murder, jailed in Texas
Monday, March 06, 2017 By Shelby Lin Erdman
Houston authorities arrested two alleged gang members from El Salvador, both in the U.S. illegally, on charges of kidnapping three girls and killing one of them in what was described as a satanic ritual, police said.
Law enforcement officials identified the suspects as Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, of the MS-13 gang. Both are jailed on $300,000 bonds and are facing charges of aggravated kidnapping and murder, The Associated Press reported.
The body of a 15-year-old girl was found last month with gunshots to the face and chest. While her identity is still unknown, police believe that she’s a missing teenager from Jersey Village, Texas, and the victim of gang violence.
The other two kidnap victims were 14 and 16 years old, police said. The 14-year-old told investigators that gang members forced drugs and alcohol on the girls and forced them to have sex.
She also said the 15-year-old was killed in a satanic ritual after the teen got angry and lashed out at the gang’s shrine to a satanic saint…..
Sir Edward Heath satanic sex cult 16 child murders, Alleged MS-13 gang members accused in Houston woman’s ‘Satanic’ murder
March 3, 2017 Comments Off on Sir Edward Heath satanic sex cult 16 child murders, Alleged MS-13 gang members accused in Houston woman’s ‘Satanic’ murder
Group of women who say they were abused by Sir Edward Heath also claim their parents ran a satanic sex cult that was involved in SIXTEEN child murders
They say that the cult regularly slaughtered children as ritual sacrifices in church
The woman claim that the former prime minister was part of a paedophile ring
If the allegations are true it would make the cult the worst child murderers in British history
By Rebecca Camber for the Daily Mail 19 February 2017
A group of women who say Sir Edward Heath abused them as children have also accused their parents of being involved in up to 16 murders.
The farce came as police probe incredible claims that the former prime minister was linked to a paedophile ring that killed as many as 16 children – which would make them the worst child murderers in British history.
The seemingly far-fetched allegations have been made by a family who allege that the politician was part of a satanic sex cult run by their own parents.
They say that the cult regularly slaughtered children as ritual sacrifices in churches and forests around southern England and also participated in similar ceremonies in Africa.
They claim their mother and father – who is said to have known the former Conservative leader – were responsible for slaughtering children ranging from babies to teenagers – yet they evaded justice.
The paedophile ring – which they say Sir Edward was part of – stabbed, tortured and maimed youngsters in churches and burnt babies in satanic orgies before men, women and children gorged themselves on blood and body parts, police have been told….
The godson of Sir Edward Heath reacted angrily yesterday after it was claimed that a police chief is ‘120 per cent’ sure that sex abuse allegations against the former prime minister are genuine.
Wiltshire Chief Constable Mike Veale was reported to believe child abuse allegations against the late politician – which include lurid tales of satanic child slaughter – are ‘totally convincing’.
Mr Veale, whose force has been investigating the claims for 18 months, is also said to believe that Sir Edward was a paedophile whose crimes were covered up.
Police have established that, contrary to claims that Sir Edward could not have committed the crimes because he never drove a car and always had a police driver with him, he did drive and once had a car.
Alleged MS-13 gang members accused in Houston woman’s ‘Satanic’ murder
March 02, 2017
Two alleged MS-123 gang members, Diego Hernandez-Riversa, 18, and Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, were charged Wednesday in a case involving the killing of a Hispanic woman in Houston as part of a “Satanic” ritual.
The pair had been arrested Monday and charged the following day with aggravated kidnapping in a different case.
The MS-13 gang, also known as the Mara Salvatrucha, has roots in El Salvador and a violent record in several countries. The MS-13 first reached into the U.S. in the 1980s and has become a notorious international street gang.
According to court documents, a 14-year-old girl was kidnapped by the men, forced to ingest drugs and alcohol and sexually assaulted.
In the other case, Hernandez-Rivera and Alvarez-Flores allegedly kidnapped a male victim around Feb. 2 with the intent to inflict bodily injury, sexually abuse and terrorize him, according to court documents.
According to the teenage girl’s testimony to police, inside the apartment was a shrine dedicated to the gang member’s Satanic beliefs.
At one point, the girl whose body was discovered — known as ‘Genesis’ in court documents — spoke out of turn in anger against the gang members’ devil worship.
When the teen awoke the next morning, Genesis was gone….
Found guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women , Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
April 8, 2016 Comments Off on Found guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women , Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
–Dobson found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder
– A judge has found Mark Dobson guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women at the Travelodge in Barrie
– Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
Main complainant was raped by six of the men and was groomed by several members of gang when she was 14
Paramedics laud PTSD legislation
By Cheryl Browne, Barrie Examiner
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
….Harris was one of the first responders who arrived at the Travelodge in Barrie May 2, 2012, to attend to a man suffering from self-inflicted wounds, as well as the two nearly decapitated women in the hotel room with him. Twenty-four-year-old Mark Dobson was charged and convicted of killing his girlfriend, Mary Hepburn, 32, and their friend, Helen Dorrington, 52, of Cold Lake, Alta., during a satanic ritual.
Harris said she suffered from nightmares and night terrors and tried to drown her pain with alcohol. After she attended Dobson’s murder trial and the funeral for a paramedic on the same day, she tried to end her life. She failed and, in doing so, finally got the support she required…..
Dobson found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder
Thursday, January 15, 2015
A judge has found Mark Dobson guilty for the satanic cult killings of two women at the Travelodge in Barrie in May of 2012.
The judge called the murders of Mary Hepburn and Helen Dorrington grotesque and found Dobson criminally responsible in both counts of first degree murder on Thursday….
The court heard that in May 2012, Dobson slit the women’s throats in what was supposed to be a satanic suicide pack that didn’t go as planned. The three had met on the ‘Joy of Satan’ website and believed they would reunite on another planet. Sonya Hepburn says she was shocked when she learned of the satanic beliefs.
“There were no indications, none what so ever,” added Hepburn.
The defence argued Dobson should be found be found not criminally responsible because he suffered from schizophrenia at the time.
Justice J.A. Watt acknowledged Dobson probably suffered from schizophrenia for years but said when he killed the women he appreciated that it was morally wrong.
“On its own, a mental disorder does not exempt anyone from criminal responsibility,” said Justice Watt in court.
Justice Watt also pointed out that Dobson understood the results and the consequences of his actions when he admitted to killing the women to emergency responders at the scene and also in an interview the next day with police when Dobson said he thought he would get life in jail or the death penalty…..
Nine Rochdale men to be sentenced for child sex abuse
Main complainant was raped by six of the men and was groomed by several members of gang when she was 14
Frances Perraudin Thursday 7 April 2016
Nine men are set to be sentenced for a catalogue of serious sexual offences against six teenage girls in Rochdale.
The principal complainant in the case, who was raped by six of the men, walked into a police station in 2012 claiming to know about the “Rochdale grooming case”, following widespread media coverage of the convictions of a number of Asian men for grooming white girls for sex.
The victim reported that when she was aged 14 and 15 she was herself repeatedly sexually groomed by a large number of men from the Rochdale area.
The victim – described by prosecutors as an “extremely vulnerable young woman” who had had a difficult home life – said that her phone number had been passed around and that “hundreds” of men would ring her wanting to meet for sex….
The nine men were charged as part of Operation Doublet, a police investigation into the alleged sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men in Rochdale. The operation has led to more than 100 people being arrested and questioned, the majority of whom had links to Rochdale….
Officials probe ‘Satanic’ animal sacrifices on Long Island, Kenneth Clarke ‘failed to act’ over Lord Janner and Cyril Smith child abuse tip-offs
March 15, 2016 Comments Off on Officials probe ‘Satanic’ animal sacrifices on Long Island, Kenneth Clarke ‘failed to act’ over Lord Janner and Cyril Smith child abuse tip-offs
Officials probe ‘Satanic’ animal sacrifices on Long Island
By Dean Balsamini March 13, 2016
The Suffolk County SPCA is probing whether a satanic cult has been beheading goats and chickens on Long Island for the past two years.
Officials also believe the recent torture of a 7-month-old pit bull found hanging from a tree last month may be part of a gang initiation rite.
“Animal abuse is widespread. We’ve found them in all areas of the county,” Suffolk County SPCA Chief Roy Gross told The Post.
Suffolk County SPCA Capt. Paul Llobel said several incidents “may be tied to religious and satanic ritual. There’s a lot going on here right now….
The Suffolk SPCA held a training class on ritualistic animal sacrifice and the occult at the county Police Academy last August.
Representatives from Long Island law enforcement heard guest speaker Marcos Quinones, author of “The Goddess of Death: La Santa Muerte and Satan: An Intelligence Report” and a recognized cult expert with the FBI.
In July, the SPCA put out a call for “humane investigators” in the wake of the animal sacrifices….
Kenneth Clarke ‘failed to act’ over Lord Janner and Cyril Smith child abuse tip-offs
Government’s sex abuse inquiry – which has first preliminary hearing on Wednesday – will hear claims that former home secretary was warned of abuse in the early 90s
By David Barrett, Home Affairs Correspondent 8 Mar 2016
Kenneth Clarke failed to act on warnings that Greville Janner and Cyril Smith had been accused of child sex abuse by several alleged victims, the Government’s official inquiry will be told.
As Justice Lowell Goddard holds her first preliminary hearing, a victims’ campaigner will claim that Mr Clarke, who was home secretary from 1992 to 1993, was sent details of a series of sex assaults by the MPs.
The allegations by Nigel O’Mara, a leading figure in the sex abuse survivors organisation WhiteFlowers, will add further weight to claims that information was overlooked by the authorities.
Lawyers for Mr O’Mara said they would challenge a decision by Justice Goddard not to award their client special “core participant” status in the inquiry, which grants the right to examine evidence and be represented in the hearings.
In a statement released ahead of the hearing, Mr O’Mara said: “In 1992 I co-founded Survivors UK, a helpline for survivors of male rape and sexual abuse.
“We received a series of calls from young men alleging that they had been sexually abused, while they were children in care, by Greville Janner MP and Cyril Smith MP.
“In 1992/93 I wrote, on behalf of Survivors UK, to the home secretary, Kenneth Clarke, informing him of the multiple allegations of sexual assault on children by Greville Janner MP and Cyril Smith MP.”
The allegations were made in calls to telephone counsellors at a hotline run by the charity by young men who said they had been abused while living in children’s homes.
“I asked the home secretary to investigate these allegations of sexual abuse of children by these powerful men. No response was received,” said Mr O’Mara.
“A key issue with Greville Janner and Cyril Smith is how they were able to go unchallenged and unprosecuted for so many years….