2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing, Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry, Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
June 20, 2015 Comments Off on 2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing, Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry, Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
– 2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing
” A Harris County jury has convicted a second Houston-area teenager of murder in the death of a girl who prosecutors say was killed as part of a satanic ritual.”
– Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry
“The alleged victim has told the BBC he was abused by senior political, military and “law enforcement” figures, and has also said children were abused at Army facilities in southern England.
– Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
“A woman who claimed Jehovah’s Witness elders failed to protect her from sex abuse carried out by a paedophile has won a £275,000 payout.”
2nd Houston-area teen convicted in occult killing
Friday, June 19, 2015
HOUSTON (AP) — A Harris County jury has convicted a second Houston-area teenager of murder in the death of a girl who prosecutors say was killed as part of a satanic ritual.
Jurors on Friday found 17-year-old Victor Alas guilty in the February 2014 death of 15-year-old Corriann Cervantes at a vacant apartment southeast of Houston. The conviction carries an automatic life sentence.
Authorities investigated the case as a satanic ritual killing because a cross was carved into Cervantes’ abdomen and because of objects found at the scene.
Alas’ attorneys say they couldn’t overcome a videotaped confession he gave to police.
Jose Reyes, then 17, also was convicted and received a life sentence last December. Authorities have said the pair hoped to make a deal with the devil by killing Cervantes.
Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry
19 June 2015
A former MP has been questioned by police investigating historical allegations of child abuse and murder.
Harvey Proctor, Conservative MP for Billericay until 1987, was interviewed under caution but was not arrested.
Police are investigating claims that a group of prominent men in public life sexually and physically abused children in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Mr Proctor, who has denied any part in abuse, said the interview on Thursday took place at his request….
The investigation began after a man in his 40s made a series of allegations last year.
The alleged victim has told the BBC he was abused by senior political, military and “law enforcement” figures, and has also said children were abused at Army facilities in southern England.
It is claimed that three children were murdered at different London locations.
In March, Mr Proctor denied any involvement in child abuse – some of which is alleged to have taken place at the Dolphin Square apartment complex in Pimlico, London.
He said: “I have never attended sex parties at Dolphin Square or anywhere else.
“I have not been part of any rent boy ring with cabinet ministers, other members of Parliament or generals or the military….
Harvey Proctor was born in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, and served as a Conservative MP from 1979 to 1987, representing the Essex constituencies of Basildon and then Billericay.
In 1987, he was fined after pleading guilty to gross indecency over sexual activity with men under the age of 21 – then the legal age of consent for gay men.
He said he believed the men were above the age of consent. The men were above the current age of consent, which is 16….
Jehovah’s Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
19 June 2015
A woman who claimed Jehovah’s Witness elders failed to protect her from sex abuse carried out by a paedophile has won a £275,000 payout.
The woman, now in her 20s, alleges she was abused as a child in Loughborough by ministerial servant Peter Stewart.
She had argued at London’s High Court that he used his role to abuse her.
A judge ruled the organisation was liable for the abuse because it failed to take “safeguarding steps” after Stewart admitted abusing another child.
Mr Justice Globe said he was “satisfied” the defendants should be “held responsible” for the abuse, which took place between 1989 and 1994.
It is the first civil case in the UK of historical sexual abuse brought against the Christian-based religious movement.
The organisation – which accepted that Stewart, who died before facing justice, sexually abused the claimant – said it was “disappointed” with the decision and would appeal….
The woman, known only as C during the case, says she was abused by Stewart between the ages of four and nine.
At the time he was a trusted ministerial servant, whose role was to assist elders with religious and administrative duties.
Shortly after C’s abuse began, Stewart was found to have abused another child in the Jehovah’s Witness community.
He was removed as a ministerial servant in 1990 but because he told elders he had repented, he was allowed to continue with many of the activities he had performed in that role.
C alleges he continued to abuse her for another four years….
In 1995, Stewart was convicted of separate child sex offences, including rape and indecent assault, and jailed for five years.
He died, aged 72, in 2001, shortly before police arrived at his home to arrest him for sexually abusing C.
The court had heard C had “suffered hugely” as a result of the abuse, which had affected her education, career and relationships….
The damages and an interim payment of £455,000 towards C’s legal costs will be met by the society’s trustees. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33201010
Inside the horrific Mexican satanist ‘Black Mass’ with live sacrifices, Evidence mounts in Britain’s child abuse cover-up investigation, Australian Archbishop Charged With Concealing Child Abuse
March 18, 2015 Comments Off on Inside the horrific Mexican satanist ‘Black Mass’ with live sacrifices, Evidence mounts in Britain’s child abuse cover-up investigation, Australian Archbishop Charged With Concealing Child Abuse
Inside the horrific Mexican satanist ‘Black Mass’ with live sacrifices
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
‘The blood pumped from a still-beating heart is the purest form of energy’: Inside the horrific Mexican satanist ‘Black Mass’ with live sacrifices that shocked disgusted tourists
Tourists watched massacre of live animals including goats and chickens that horrified tourists seeking ‘spirituality’
American visitors said: ‘The next step would be human sacrifice’. Others questioned whether they’d done it already
Twisted cult believe smearing blood of sacrificed animals can save lives and used it to pledge souls to Satan
By Alasdair Baverstock In Veracruz, Mexico For Mailonline
13 March 2015
Horrified tourists have told of their shock and disgust after attending a devil-worshipping ‘Black Mass’ in Mexico.
They looked on as chicken and goats were sacrificed before their fresh blood was poured over participants who had pledged their souls to Satan.
At the twisted cult’s annual ‘Black Mass’ in the Mexican state of Veracruz, people from across the world to seek change in their lives by taking part in devil worship.
Worshippers indulge in brutal animal sacrifice, dance before burning pentagrams and disappear into a subterranean cave where solemn oaths are sworn before a large statue of the devil and a committee of shamans….
In total, eight animals were sacrificed during the ritual.
Following the sacrifices, the shamans stood before a large burning pentagram and attempted to summon the devil through their chants, before descending with the new adherents of the black mass to an underground cave decorated with inverted crosses, animal carcasses and a large statue of Satan with an erect penis.
The eight shamans gathered round each individual penitent and swore oaths to the effect that their soul now belonged to Satan, and that if their promises to the devil were not upheld then their spirit would be forfeit.
The committee of shamans screamed ‘Hail Lucifer!’ following each new oath and prostrated themselves before the statue, over which the remaining blood from the sacrificial offerings had been poured….
Evidence mounts in Britain’s child abuse cover-up investigation
A dam of official silence around child abuse in Britain began to break after the 2011 death of entertainer Jimmy Savile.
By Jill Lawless, Associated Press March 17, 2015
London — A toxic mix of misuse of power and official silence has become Britain’s shame as the country faces up to a growing web of evidence that the abuse of vulnerable children by powerful men was covered up for decades.
Several lawmakers said Tuesday that former detectives and intelligence officers should be guaranteed protection from prosecution if they speak out about child abuse by senior police, politicians, and other prominent people.
On Monday, the BBC’s “Newsnight” program reported that an ex-detective had told it that a lawmaker, Cyril Smith, was arrested in the early 1980s as part of an investigation into child-sex parties, but was released hours later.
He said officers were ordered to hand over notebooks and video footage from their undercover operation, and were told they would be violating the Official Secrets Act if they revealed what had happened.
The BBC did not identify the former detective because of the legal threat hanging over him.
After Smith died in 2010, prosecutors revealed that in 1970 eight men had accused the Liberal lawmaker of abusing them as teens. The prosecutors said Smith was never charged, but should have been….
Australian Archbishop Charged With Concealing Child Abuse
CANBERRA, Australia — Mar 17, 2015, 2:29 AM ET
By ROD McGUIRK Associated Press
A Roman Catholic archbishop in Australia was charged Tuesday with covering up for a pedophile priest during the 1970s.
Archbishop of Adelaide Philip Wilson said he was disappointed that New South Wales state police had decided to charge him with concealing a serious child sexual abuse offence. Wilson said he would fight the charge, which carries a potential two-year prison sentence.
The charge alleges the 64-year-old failed to report child sex abuse carried out by priest James Fletcher during the 1970s when they both served in the town of Maitland, north of Sydney.
Fletcher died in prison aged 65 in 2006, a year into an almost eight-year sentence for raping an altar boy between 1989 and 1991.
“The suggestion appears to be that I failed to bring to the attention of police a conversation I am alleged to have had in 1976, when I was a junior priest, that a now deceased priest had abused a child,” Wilson said in a statement.
“From the time this was first brought to my attention last year, I have completely denied the allegation,” he said….
Pennsylvania High Court Won’t Hear Sandusky Appeal, Dobsonville satanic murder case postponed, Alleged cult leader faces multiple raps, 3 Cognitive Strategies That Deny, Discount, & Dismiss Torture: How Individuals, Groups, Governments, & Cultures Enable Torturers
April 3, 2014 Comments Off on Pennsylvania High Court Won’t Hear Sandusky Appeal, Dobsonville satanic murder case postponed, Alleged cult leader faces multiple raps, 3 Cognitive Strategies That Deny, Discount, & Dismiss Torture: How Individuals, Groups, Governments, & Cultures Enable Torturers
Pennsylvania High Court Won’t Hear Sandusky Appeal
AP / Mark Scolforo 4/2/14
(HARRISBURG, Pa.) — Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky’s child molestation conviction will not be reviewed by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, under an order issued Wednesday.
Sandusky asked the court to take up his 45-count conviction, arguing his lawyers were rushed too quickly to trial in 2012 and that prosecutors improperly made reference to his decision not to testify.
He also said the trial judge should have issued a jury instruction about how long it took his victims to report the abuse and that jurors should not have been told to weigh evidence of his good character against all other evidence.
The state attorney general’s office had countered that Sandusky did not provide sufficient basis for the Supreme Court to take up the matter, and that decisions made by the trial judge did not violate his rights.
Sandusky, 70, is serving a 30- to 60-year prison sentence for sexual abuse of 10 boys. His lawyer said he is disappointed the court denied his appeal.
Eight of his victims testified at trial, describing a range of abuse from grooming and fondling to oral and anal sex, including attacks in the basement of Sandusky’s home outside State College. Another witness, a graduate assistant for the team who had been a quarterback for the Nittany Lions, testified he saw Sandusky having sexual contact with a boy inside a team shower late on a Friday night….
Dobsonville satanic murder case postponed
Masego Rahlaga 3/27/14
JOHANNESBURG – The case against two boys accused of killing two teenage girls in an apparent satanic ritual in Soweto has been postponed in the Protea Magistrates Court.
The delay has been granted to allow the state time to make copies of the dockets and hand them over to the defence.
The boys, aged 15 and 16, are accused of killing 15-year-old Thandeka Moganetsi and 16-year-old Cwayita Rathazwayo whose bodies were discovered in a veld in the Dobsonville area last month.
Burnt black candles and razor blades were found at the murder scene.
The police’s Kay Makhubela said, “The case was postponed to 7 April after the legal representatives requested copies and the investigation continues.”
Alleged cult leader faces multiple raps
By Edgar Escalante, ABS-CBN News Central Visayas 04/02/2014
CEBU CITY – An alleged cult leader is facing multiple charges filed against him by the National Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday.
Casiano Apduhan, alias “Tatay Loloy” and known to his followers as “Dios Amahan”, is facing murder, expanded trafficking in persons thru child labor and child abuse cases, and a complaint for serious illegal detention.
Apduhan is facing a murder case for the death of 14-year-old Angelo Repuela whose decomposing body was found in a tunnel underneath his house in Balamban town.
Another complaint for human trafficking was filed against Apduhan for detaining a 33-year-old woman whom the cult leader allegedly used as his sex slave for five years….
3 Cognitive Strategies That Deny, Discount, & Dismiss Torture:
How Individuals, Groups, Governments, & Cultures Enable Torturers
Kenneth S. Pope, Ph.D., ABPP
1. Reflexively Dismissing All Evidence As Questionable, Incomplete, Misleading, False, Or In Some Other Way Inadequate
Denying and enabling torture require nothing more than refusing to acknowledge evidence that torture occurred or that specific individuals were involved.
Governments, groups, cultures, or individuals need only reflexively dismiss all evidence as questionable, incomplete, misleading, false, or in some other way inadequate….
2. Using Euphemism, Abstraction, and other Linguistic Transformations….
3. Turning Away: “I’m not involved,” “There is nothing I can do about it,” “I have no authority, jurisdiction, power, or influence,” “This is no concern of mine,” etc….
Randofontein teen confesses to satanic ritual killing, Police say Jimmy Savile abused at least 1,300 people over 54 years
October 5, 2013 Comments Off on Randofontein teen confesses to satanic ritual killing, Police say Jimmy Savile abused at least 1,300 people over 54 years
Randfontein teen confesses satanic killing of friend
South Africa Friday 4 October 2013
JOHANNESBURG – A 15-year-old Johannesburg girl has confessed to stabbing her friend to death as part of a Satanic ritual.
The teenager has told the Palm Ridge High Court she killed her schoolmate in order to move up the ranks of a Satanic cult in Randfontein, west of Johannesburg.
The accused says Keamogetswe Sefularo posed a threat to the group, because she could identify its members and knew about the cult’s practices.
She claims these rituals include visiting graveyards and members cutting themselves and sucking each other’s blood….
New Savile abuse victims are STILL coming forward a year after paedophile presenter’s reign of terror was exposed
Police say Jimmy Savile abused at least 1,300 people over 54 years
Children’s charity NSPCC says more victims are still coming forward
Charity has also seen an overall surge in the number of child victims of sexual abuse and rape contacting them
The number of cases it is referring to police and social services is up 84%
By Daniel Martin
3 October 2013
The NSPCC is still receiving calls from victims of Jimmy Savile a year on from the TV documentary which exposed the serial paedophile’s reign of terror.
Police say there the former BBC broadcaster abused at least 1,300 people over 54 years – but the children’s charity said more were still coming forward.
The charity revealed that publicity over the scandal has led to an overall surge in the number of child victims of sexual abuse and rape contacting the NSPCC….
Teen Accused Of South Africa Family Murders in an apparent satanic ritual, Sex initiation ritual another blight on ADFA
June 22, 2013 Comments Off on Teen Accused Of South Africa Family Murders in an apparent satanic ritual, Sex initiation ritual another blight on ADFA
Teen Accused Of South Africa Family Murders
A teenager is due in court accused of killing his mother, baby sister, brother and gran with an axe in an apparent satanic ritual.
Monday 27 May 2013
A South African teenager has been arrested for allegedly hacking to death four family members with an axe, including his mother and an infant sister, in an apparent satanic attack.
The 14-year-old boy’s mother, 42, was found dead in the family’s corrugated iron-shack home, and the body of his three-month-old sister in a nearby field.
His 58-year-old grandmother and seven-year-old brother died in hospital….
The youngster, from the Etwatwa informal settlement east of Johannesburg, was captured by police within hours of fleeing the scene.
He was due to appear at Benoni Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he is expected to face charges of murder.
Police have not disclosed a possible motive for the murders, but community members told Eyewitness News the killings may have been part of a satanic ritual.
Sex initiation ritual another blight on ADFA
June 22, 2013
David Wroe Defence correspondent
Male Defence Force recruits performed sexual acts on each other as an initiation ritual in a Canberra nightclub in the latest military scandal.
Just a week after the army revealed the ”Jedi Council” sex email affair, Defence announced on Friday about 20 young male cadets and midshipmen had engaged in ”serious misconduct” in an incident last weekend.
Fairfax Media understands the incident happened in a Canberra nightclub and involved drunken sexual acts performed by men on other men. The recruits were from the Australian Defence Force Academy, the Canberra military training institution that was also the site of the 2011 ”Skype affair”.
The ”hazing” or initiation ritual appears to have involved members of the ADFA rugby club.
The Vice Chief of the Defence Force, Air Marshal Mark Binskin, said most other recruits would be ”disgusted” by the activities of the group.
He said seven cadets and midshipmen had been suspended and further suspensions could be expected soon….