Dundee charity reveals terrible toll of ritual sexual abuse, Notorious cult leader and sex attacker Little Pebble to be released on bail

November 16, 2014 Comments Off on Dundee charity reveals terrible toll of ritual sexual abuse, Notorious cult leader and sex attacker Little Pebble to be released on bail

Dundee charity reveals terrible toll of ritual sexual abuse
By Dave Lord, 16 November 2014
A Scottish charity has warned that local children as young as five are suffering systematic and brutal sexual abuse.

Izzy’s Promise fear that many cases, some of which are carried out as part of gruesome rituals, are going unreported due to a pervasive culture of fear.

The charity, which is based in Dundee, said it receives numerous calls relating to grotesque sexual crimes.

Project co-ordinator, Joseph Lumbasi, told The Courier many young victims are too terrified to speak out at the time of their horrific ordeals, instead reporting abuse only when they reach adulthood.

Mr Lumbasi also claimed that some of the calls received by the charity relate to violent ceremonies and ritual abuse.

He said that traditional religious festival periods, including Easter and Christmas, see the highest frequency of such cases….
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/dundee-charity-reveals-terrible-toll-of-ritual-sexual-abuse-1.686103

Notorious cult leader and sex attacker Little Pebble to be released on bail November 12, 2014
NSW cult leader and convicted sex attacker William “Little Pebble” Kamm is set to walk free from Long Bay jail in Sydney’s south-east after being granted parole.

The German-born 64-year-old, who was convicted in 2005 of carrying out a number of assaults on two 15-year-old girls, was given early release with 11 months still to run on his maximum 10-year sentence….

The attacks were carried out while he ran a pseudo-Catholic cult known as the Order of St Charbel, based in a compound in Nowra, NSW.

Kamm claimed the Virgin Mary had appeared in a vision and told him one of the girls was meant to be one of his brides.

He claimed he had been divinely ordained as a “new Abraham” and would become the patriarch of a new blessed race….

The Order of St Charbel is not regarded by the Catholic Church as part of its hierarchy, and Kamm himself was excommunicated in 2003 after he was illicitly ordained a bishop.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/11/12/05/06/cult-leader-little-pebble-to-be-released-on-parole

 

Advertisements

Ritual abuse still going on, say charities, Children in Scotland have been filmed being murdered by paedophiles in so-called ‘snuff movies’, Archdiocese of Chicago – 350 incidents of child abuse from dozens of priests

November 11, 2014 Comments Off on Ritual abuse still going on, say charities, Children in Scotland have been filmed being murdered by paedophiles in so-called ‘snuff movies’, Archdiocese of Chicago – 350 incidents of child abuse from dozens of priests

– Ritual abuse still going on, say charities
– Children in Scotland have been filmed being murdered by paedophiles in so-called ‘snuff movies’
– Archdiocese of Chicago publishes 15,000 pages of documents detailing more than 350 incidents of child abuse from dozens of priests dating back to 1950

Ritual abuse still going on, say charities
Victoria Weldon
Reporter
Monday 10 November 2014

LEADING charities have claimed that children in Scotland have been subjected to ritual abuse, including rape, murder and even the production of so-called “snuff films”.

Campaigners say the sadistic abuse has been carried out by paedophile networks and “cults”, with many victims who come forward facing scepticism and disbelief.

Although many of the incidents are understood to have taken place many years ago, it is believed that a number of ritual abuse rings are still operating today.

The claims came as rep-orts suggested the Scottish Government was looking into setting up a public inquiry into historical child abuse, with talks said to be centred on the remit and timing of such an investigation.

Kate Short, founder of charity Break the Silence, said the depravity experienced by some of her clients – who are now aged 30 to 55 -was unbelievable.

She added: “In the worst cases they have been forced to watch the making of snuff movies. It’s the extreme, barbaric type of terror that can lead to ­serious personal disorder.

“Sadly many of these victims lack the confidence to engage the authorities because they think no-one will believe them.”

The shock claims were backed by another abuse charity, Izzy’s Promise, whose project coordinator Joseph Lumbasi described having to deal with people who have been involved in gang rape ceremonies and animal slaughters.

He said: “Their recollections of what has taken place, when and where are muddled. But it is happening here, in Scotland, as we speak and must be exposed.”….
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/ritual-abuse-still-going-on-say-charities.25817567

Children in Scotland have been filmed being murdered by paedophiles in so-called ‘snuff movies’     Nov 09, 2014     By David Taylor

A LEADING charity says often brothers and sisters are made to have sex with each other, and that animals are also involved.

CHILDREN in Scotland have been filmed being murdered by paedophiles in so-called ‘snuff movies’.

Two leading charities say they have spoken to victims of ritual abuse including rape and murder stretching back decades.

Kate Short, founder of Kilmarnock-based childhood abuse charity, Break the Silence, said: “In the worst cases (people) have been forced to watch the making of snuff movies. It’s the extreme, barbaric type of terror that can lead to serious personal disorder.”

Kate also said, often brothers and sisters are made to have sex with each other, and that animals are also involved.

She added: “This is something that has been going on forever and I can’t see it ever stopping.”

The claims were reported by the Scottish Sunday Express.

Scotland is the only part of the UK which doesn’t currently have an investigation into historic child sexual abuse.

Another leading charity, Dundee-based Izzy’s Promise, also backed the claims.

Project co-ordinator Joseph Lumbasi said: “Eighty per cent of people who contact us are brought up right here in Scotland. Children are born that are never registered. There is pornography, sick films. Horrific things are happening and nobody is getting caught.”….
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/children-scotland-been-filmed-being-4597107

Archdiocese of Chicago publishes 15,000 pages of documents detailing more than 350 incidents of child abuse from dozens of priests dating back to 1950
“We cannot change the past but we hope we can rebuild trust through honest and open dialogue,” wrote Francis Cardinal George on the website this week. “Child abuse is a crime and a sin.”

BY Marc Weinreich
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Archdiocese of Chicago published approximately 15,000 pages of documents to its website on Thursday that detail how the organization internally dealt with dozens of priests over the course of more than half a century who had been the subject of substantiated allegations of sexual misconduct with minors.

In total, 36 archdiocesan priests were publicly named on Thursday in the documents, which can be seen here.

The Archdiocese of Chicago has named 66 priests in 2014 who had substantiated claims brought against them alleging sexual misconduct with a minor that date back to 1950.  The publication on Thursday comes after the ministry released documents in January detailing alleged sexual misconduct with minors involving 30 other priests.

The January release was the product of a mediation agreement conceived approximately six years ago by the archdiocese and attorney Jeff Anderson, who was representing victims of the 30 priests named in the first wave of files published earlier this year….

In the case of Rev. Alexander Baranowski, the priest allegedly sexually abused a victim for more than four years until the victim graduated from high school. He had reportedly provided alcohol to teenage girls on several occasions, and had taken each of them individually to a hotel room to engage in sexual acts. He had also taken boys with him on vacation and one of them accused him of “solicitation,” according to the documents.

“In short, Father thinks there is no sin, but imprudence,” wrote Monsignor F.W. Byrne in September 1963….
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-archdiocese-publish-docs-child-abuse-incidents-article-1.2001626

Archdiocese of Chicago
Clergy Sexual Misconduct with Minors

2014 Document Publication
The Archdiocese of Chicago has voluntarily released documents related to 36 Archdiocesan priests who have at least one substantiated allegation of sexual misconduct with a minor. These documents are in addition to those released in January on 30 other priests.
http://docinfo.archchicago.org/

 

Where Am I?

You are currently browsing the Joseph Lumbasi category at Eassurvey's Weblog.