– Two Satan worshiping middle school girls plotted to kill fellow students and drink their blood
– Dozens of clergy sex abuse victims waiting on answers about compensation
Two Satan worshiping middle school girls plotted to kill fellow students and drink their blood
New York Daily News Brian Niemietz Oct 24th 2018
Two satanic knife-wielding school girls were arrested in central Florida, where cops say they were hiding in a bathroom waiting for smaller students to walk in so they could kill them and “leave body parts at the entrance” before taking their own lives. The goal was to murder 15 classmates.
Bartow Police Department thwarted the bizarre plot after a middle school resource office caught wind of the girls’ intentions, according to CBS.
A teachers at Bartow Middle School reportedly heard on Monday that one of the girls, an 11-year-old, had warned another student to avoid a certain area of the campus when she came to class Tuesday….
According to police, that’s when the girls confessed to the plan. Both were said to have been armed with cutlery including a butcher’s knife and a pizza cutter. They “were planning in attacking and killing as many students as possible.”
Hall said the girls wanted to kill “at least” 15 people.
“Both students stated they are practicing satanists,” Hall said. He added, “They made comments they were willing to drink blood and possibly eat flesh.”….
The girls’ cell phones corroborated the plan.
“Today is health lessons. Thank Satan we are doing this in a bit,” one girl texted the other.
The girls are charged with conspiracy to commit murder, weapon possession and disruption of a school function….
Dozens of clergy sex abuse victims waiting on answers about compensation
Jenn Schanz Oct 24, 2018
News 4 has learned that at least 54 local clergy sex abuse victims are still waiting on a substantive response from the Buffalo Diocese regarding their claims for compensation through the Independent Reconciliation and Compensation Program, or IRCP.
The program was announced several months ago, after the Buffalo Diocese released the names of 42 priests accused of child sexual abuse.
The list was published after a South Buffalo man, Michael Whalen, went public with his story of alleged abuse as a child at the hands of Fr. Norbert F. Orsolits.
Since then, several other victims have come forward and News 4 has reported on at least a dozen additional priests being put on administrative leave following accusations of abuse.
The Diocese has said a new, updated list will be released in the near future, but has not said when exactly it will be released, or how many names will be on it….
We were referred back to the Diocese’s website on the program. We asked the Diocese how many victims they have responded to; we are still waiting on a response.
“They have in all likelihood, hundreds of survivors who are waiting and have been waiting for months and months since the deadline to even know if they’re eligible for the program. And that’s something that’s really hard when this is an institution that already failed them,” Reck told News 4….