Michael Jackson ‘spent $35 million to silence at least two dozen boys he abused’ according to secret explosive FBI files, Qld boy’s horror, raised by global pedophile ring
June 30, 2013 Comments Off on Michael Jackson ‘spent $35 million to silence at least two dozen boys he abused’ according to secret explosive FBI files, Qld boy’s horror, raised by global pedophile ring
Michael Jackson ‘spent $35 million to silence at least two dozen boys he abused’ according to secret explosive FBI files By Daily Mail Reporter 29 June 2013
Michael Jackson paid $35 million in hush money to at least two dozen young boys he sexually abused over 15 years, it has been alleged.
Sunday People has published explosive ‘secret FBI files’ suggesting the King of Pop groomed and molested children from at least 1989, despite his insistence he was just spending time with them.
The damning files claim the deceased popstar was a ‘pedophile’ who watched porn while assaulting a boy, molested a famous child star, fondled a child’s genitals in his private cinema and groped another child whose mother wasn’t ‘bothered’ by it….
While Pellicano is now in jail for racketeering and wire-tapping, his investigator told Sunday People he was hired to help dig the dirt on Jackson and make potential problems disappear.
He claims Jackson was obsessed with child porn and preyed on the sons of friends….
The sleuth said at least three boys were paid to stay silent, with the family of a famous film actor given about $596,300 not to talk to the media.
He said a Neverland maid was allegedly paid $2 million after accusing her boss of molesting her son, while another woman who knew her son was being assaulted ‘turned a blind eye to it because if it didn’t bother him, it didn’t bother her’.
The files on the alleged victims were reportedly compiled when lawyers drew up a list of ‘potential threats’ to Jackson’s image in the early 1990s, when he was on a world tour.
But after the father of Jordan Chandler publicly claimed his son had been abused, other similar accusations began flooding the media.
Chandler was paid a hefty sum to stay out of the limelight….
Qld boy’s horror, raised by global pedophile ring
PAULA DONEMAN, 7News June 29, 2013
HE was a child star but all for the wrong reasons.
He made his debut at just 22-months old – not for a toy store advertisement or even a family friendly PG film. This was for hardcore global pornographic syndication.
He would be filmed being sexually abused by his “adoptive parents” and at least eight other pedophiles in Australia, France, Germany and the United States.
His horrific introduction to the insidious world of pedophilia dated back to 2005 when his Russian mother sold him for $8,000 to a member of Boy Lovers – a sophisticated global network of men whose sexual preference are boys aged between six and eight years old.
The boy was “adopted” by American Mark J Newton who lived in Brisbane and Cairns with his Australian boyfriend, Peter Truong.
Such was the extent of the abuse, the boy, who will be called Adam for legal reasons, grew up believing the abuse and exploitation was a natural part of his daily existence.
Newton even coached Adam on how to deny any inappropriate activity if questioned by investigators.
He was so indoctrinated that when interviewed by a queue of US experts, Adam did not reveal the severe sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of his “parents” and the Boy Lovers network.
Queensland Police Taskforce Argos, which targets pedophiles, also fear the same techniques may have been used on several other children who came into contact with the men.