Bill Cosby to stand trial for assault charges, Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens, Satanic Ritual Abuse
May 25, 2016 Comments Off on Bill Cosby to stand trial for assault charges, Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens, Satanic Ritual Abuse
– Bill Cosby to stand trial for assault charges, judge rules
– Bill Cosby Accuser Jennifer Thompson: One of the Teens He Had Sex With was Me
– Judge Says Sexual Assault Case Against Bill Cosby Can Go To Trial
– Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens, Said Agency Sent Five or Six Models to His Studio Each Week
– UK Column Live – Satanic Ritual Abuse
– North Carolina ‘Satanist’ And ‘Cannibal’ Arrested For Murder, Bodies Found In Shallow Graves In Backyard
– Feces-strewn floors, pentagrams on every wall and graves in the garden: Inside the North Carolina ‘Satanist killer’s’ house of horrors
– Tennessee Satanist Gregory Scott Hale Arrested for Murder and Cannibalism
describes graphic crimes
Bill Cosby to stand trial for assault charges, judge rules
By Brian Vitagliano, Holly Yan and Kristina Sgueglia, CNN
Tue May 24, 2016
Norristown, Pennsylvania (CNN)More than a decade after he was first accused of sexual misconduct, Bill Cosby will go to trial. A Pennsylvania judge found enough evidence during a hearing Tuesday to proceed with a criminal trial. It’s not clear when his trial will start. Cosby faces three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault from a 2004 case involving Andrea Constand, an employee at his alma mater, Temple University. She was the first of more than 50 women who have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct….
In the statement, Constand said Cosby invited her to his home in 2004 and told her to wear comfortable clothes. Constand said she had been grappling with issues in her life, and that Cosby gave her a few pills to “take the edge off.” Afterward, Constand’s statement said, Cosby sexually assaulted her. Constand was not in court for the hearing Tuesday, a fact that Cosby’s defense team tried to capitalize on. “After hearing the weak, inconsistent and incredible evidence presented, it is clear why the prosecution did not allow its witness to speak and be confronted by the person she has accused,” McMonagle said….
Cosby has been accused of sexual misconduct by more than 50 women. But he will never stand trial in the vast majority of cases because the statutes of limitations have passed…. Cosby has denied he sexually assaulted any women.
Bill Cosby Accuser Jennifer Thompson: One of the Teens He Had Sex With was Me
Two days before Bill Cosby was ordered to trial on allegations he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman in 2004, a document re-surfaced in which he admitted having sexual contact with teens sent to him by a modeling agency.
Jennifer “Kaya” Thompson, who spoke with PEOPLE exclusively in 2005, confirms she was one of those teens.
The document, which was re-released Sunday by the Associated Press includes portions of Cosby’s depositions from 2005 and 2006 in a long-settled civil suit.
During those depositions, Cosby was asked about an unnamed aspiring actress and model he met when she was 17, and he acknowledged that an agency would send “five or six” models each week to the studio where he filmed The Cosby Show. His contact with the young woman – which Thompson says is her – continued as she became 18 or 19….
Judge Says Sexual Assault Case Against Bill Cosby Can Go To Trial
May 24, 2016 Dana Farrington
A judge in Pennsylvania ruled Tuesday that there is sufficient evidence for a sexual assault case against comedian Bill Cosby to move to trial….
Cosby, who has been accused by dozens of women of sexual assault, has been charged with three counts of aggravated indecent assault in the case, which involves a former Temple University employee who says Cosby assaulted her in his home in 2004. Each count carries five to 10 years in prison….
The statement “said that Constand felt dizzy, had blurred vision … after Cosby allegedly gave her pills she thought were herbal medicine,” Allyn reports. Cosby says the pills were Benadryl and the sexual contact was consensual….
Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens, Said Agency Sent Five or Six Models to His Studio Each Week
Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex With Teens in Newly Released Deposition
By Nicole Weisensee Egan 5/23/2016
Entertainer Bill Cosby admitted to having sex with at least two teen-aged girls and said an agency would send “five or six” models to his studio each week while he was filming one of his sitcoms, according to portions of Cosby’s deposition in a long-settled civil released by the Associated Press on the eve of a preliminary hearing on the lone criminal case against Cosby.
Cosby said he would give the struggling, young actresses a “very, very good meal” and described a sexual encounter he had with one of them in 2000, according to the transcripts from the depositions Cosby gave in 2005 and 2006 for Andrea Constand’s civil suit against him. She was 17 years old at the time….
UK Column Live – Satanic Ritual Abuse
Special studio guest: child protection campaigner of 22 years’ standing Wilfred Wong, originally trained as a barrister and with expertise in Satanic ritual abuse.
North Carolina ‘Satanist’ And ‘Cannibal’ Arrested For Murder, Bodies Found In Shallow Graves In Backyard
A “Satanist killer’s” home in North Carolina has been described as a house of horrors by law enforcement officers. Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, was arrested after the remains of two individuals were found behind his home in Clemmons, in a shallow grave.
The North Carolina Satanist shared the home with Amber Nicole Burch, 24, who claimed to be his wife. Cynthia Lawson, Pazuzu Illah Algarad’s mother, also lived at the same address. The bodies found in a shallow grave in North Carolina have been identified as Tommy Welch and Joshua Wetzler. Both men were in their 30s.
Amber Nicole Birch was also charged in the murders. Krystal Nicole Matlock, 28, has been charged as an accessory to murder. Clemmons police officers believe that the bodies of the two men were buried in 2009, with Algarad and Burch each committing one of the murders.
Police video taken inside the home where satanic worship allegedly occurred is said to be “stomach-turning.” The walls were reportedly covered in pentagrams, depictions of the Devil, animal feces, and other putrid substances covering the floor and a “sea of trash” scattered about the North Carolina home.
A friend of Pazuzu Illah Algarad claims that the alleged satanic worshipper “told everyone” about the bodies buried in shallow graves in the backyard – but no one believe him. Algarad also allegedly told his friend how Joshua Fredrick Wetzler and Tommy Dean Welch were killed in great detail. After killing the two men, the Satanist allegedly ate part of their bodies and burned the rest in a fire pit.
Algarad’s neighbors told local authorities that he routinely performed both satanic rituals and animal sacrifices in his back yard as well. North Carolina law enforcement officers report that animal bones have been found on the property, and that more arrests are possible as the investigation moves along….
Feces-strewn floors, pentagrams on every wall and graves in the garden: Inside the North Carolina ‘Satanist killer’s’ house of horrors
Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, was arrested October 5 after the remains of two people were found in a shallow grave behind the Clemmons home
Algarad’s professed wife Amber Nicole Burch, 24, was also charged following the discovery of the bodies of Joshua Wetzler and Tommy Welch
The couple lived in the filthy home with Algarad’s satanist mother Cynthia Lawson
Krystal Nicole Matlock, 28, has been charged as an accessory to murder
Police believe the victims were buried in 2009 and that Algarad killed one while Burch killed the other
By Wills Robinson and Josh Gardner for MailOnline
6 November 2014
Police have released stomach-turning video taken from inside the disgusting home of accused North Carolina ‘Satanist killer’ Pazuza Algarad.
Inside the Clemmons house, behind which police uncovered two long-dead bodies from a shallow grave last month, is a virtual sea of trash, animal feces and other putrescence within walls utterly covered in pentagrams and depictions of the Devil.
The squalid scene lay behind a door covered in skulls and arcane symbols. Otherwise, the ranch-style brick home suggests none of the horrors police say took place inside and which date back as far as 2009.
Early this past October, police dug two bodies out from the yard behind the home 35-year-old Algarad shared with his Satanist mother Cynthia Lawson and his self-proclaimed wife Amber Burch, 24.
The first victim has been identified as 37-year-old Joshua Fredrick Wetzler while the second victim has been named as Tommy Dean Welch, 36.
Police say they wound up dead and buried in the yard in 2009.
Algarad was arrested and charged with murder October 5 after the two bodies were discovered at the house in Clemmons where neighbors say he has performed animal sacrifices and satanic rituals.
A friend claims that he had ‘told everyone’ about the bodies, but nobody believed him, and he described how he killed them, ate part of them and then burned the rest in a fire pit.
Burch was also charged with murder, while 28-year-old Krystal Nicole Matlock has been charged as an accessory with police alleging that she helped bury the bodies.
Police have said they also found animal bones in the property and that more arrests as part of the investigation are possible….
Tennessee Satanist Gregory Scott Hale Arrested for Murder and Cannibalism
By Kabita Maharana June 11, 2014
A Satanist who murdered and dismembered a woman before eating parts of her body, has been arrested in Manchester, Tennessee, according to reports.
Gregory Scott Hale, 37, was arrested at his home in Coffee County and has been charged with first degree murder after he admitted to the murder of 36-year-old Lisa Hyder of Dekalb County, and performing the grisly ritual that followed.
Devil worshipper Hale was reportedly seeking help from his neighbours to dispose of Hyder’s remains, when they became suspicious and contacted the police….
In the arrest affidavit, Hale said he cut off Hyder’s head, her hands and her feet before burying her torso outside his south-central Tennessee home.
Hale also admitted eating portions of her corpse during a ritual. He claims to have never met the woman he killed.
The deranged man was known to have performed satanic rituals using animal body parts, which he acquired from the slaughterhouse where he worked.
Further evidence of his preoccupation with bloody ritual and death can be found on Hale’s Facebook page.
Kony’s cannibals: Commander ‘ordered his men to cook and eat captured civilians and use rape to train child fighters in Uganda’, Police drop Kids Company ‘sex abuse’ investigation
January 29, 2016 Comments Off on Kony’s cannibals: Commander ‘ordered his men to cook and eat captured civilians and use rape to train child fighters in Uganda’, Police drop Kids Company ‘sex abuse’ investigation
describes extreme violence
Kony’s cannibals: Commander ‘ordered his men to cook and eat captured civilians and use rape to train child fighters in Uganda’
Dominic Ongwen, himself a child soldier, ‘turned children into militants’
He was operating as a commander for Joseph Kony’s rebel army
A court today heard he ordered his soldiers to cook and eat human flesh
He appeared at the International Criminal Court to face war crime charges
By Corey Charlton for MailOnline 21 January 2016
A former Lord’s Resistance Army commander ordered his men to cook and eat the flesh of abducted civilians and used rape to turn children into sex slaves or soldiers, a court has heard.
Dominic Ongwen, himself a former child soldier who rose through the ranks of Joseph Kony’s rebel group, is also accused of slaughtering locals in a campaign of terror across Uganda.
Surrendering last January after years on the run as one of the world’s most wanted criminals, he faces 70 counts of war crimes and crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court….
Prosecutor Ben Gumpert told judges Kony found children easiest to shape by a process of brutalisation into the fighters he needed….
Ongwen, by turns generous and cruel, played a role in this.
Mr Gumpert said: ‘Witnesses tell of how he instructed his personal escorts to administer dreadful beatings and… even, on at least one occasion, to kill, cook and eat civilians who had been abducted in attacks.’….
‘Nursing mothers whose babies slowed up the progress or who simply cried too loudly saw them killed or thrown into the bush and left behind,’ Mr Gumpert said.
A video taken by Ugandan authorities showed thatched huts burned to the ground and abandoned corpses of children in shallow graves in the aftermath of an attack.
More than 130 people – many of them children and babies – died in these attacks and dozens of others were abducted, prosecutors said.
He added that Ongwen played a crucial role in transforming abducted children into soldiers, whom Kony saw as ‘most easily molded into the ruthless killers he needed’.
They were forced to perform ‘individual acts of torture and murder designed to convince recently abducted children that they were so steeped in blood that there could be no acceptance for them back in civilian society,’ Mr Gumpert said….
The LRA is accused of slaughtering more than 100,000 people and abducting 60,000 children in its bloody rebellion against Kampala.
It first emerged in northern Uganda in 1986, where it claimed to fight in the name of the Acholi ethnic group against the government of Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni.
But over the years it has moved freely across porous regional borders, shifting from Uganda to sow terror in southern Sudan before heading into northeastern Democratic Republic of Congo, and finally crossing into southeastern Central African Republic in March 2008.
Combining religious mysticism with a bent for astute guerrilla tactics and bloodthirsty ruthlessness, Kony has turned scores of young girls into his personal sex slaves while claiming to be fighting to impose the Bible’s Ten Commandments….
Police drop Kids Company ‘sex abuse’ investigation
Tom Marshall 28 January 2016
A police investigation into allegations of physical and sexual abuse linked to failed charity Kids Company has been dropped.
Detectives found no evidence to justify any charges after studying 32 pieces of information or intelligence, Scotland Yard announced.
A spokesman for the Met added: “Nor have we identified any failings by the charity in respect of them carrying out their duty to safeguard children or vulnerable adults.”
The Met launched an inquiry into reports of alleged physical and sexual abuse in July “following the receipt of information from a journalist”….
These reports concerned allegations or information relating to children and staff based at the charity, the force said, adding: “However, the majority were third-party reports which were vague in detail.”
Officers carried out “detailed and extensive inquiries” to establish the veracity of the information, speaking to a number of individuals connected to the charity. No-one was arrested or interviewed under caution in connection with the investigation.
An incident which had previously been investigated by police and resulted in a “male adult service user” of the charity receiving a three-month suspended sentence for assaulting a member of staff was included within the reports.
The Met spokesman added: “Aside from this case, to date the Met has identified no evidence of criminality within the 32 reports which would reach the threshold to justify a referral to the Crown Prosecution Service….