January 31, 2017 Comments Off on All FIVE London Premier League clubs are caught up in historic child abuse allegations
All FIVE London Premier League clubs are caught up in historic child abuse allegations
Police today said they are now investigating 255 allegations involving 77 clubs
Five teams in the Premier League are involved, as well as three in Championship
Scandal came to light when ex-Crewe Alexandra player opened up on the abuse….
By James Dunn For Mailonline 30 January 2017
All five of London’s Premier League clubs and three teams in the Championship are now caught up in hundreds of historic sexual abuse claims.
In what is quickly becoming the biggest scandal in the history of British football, 77 clubs from the top flight to non-league are now being investigated by police.
There have now been 255 allegations made since former Crewe Alexandra player Andy Woodward lifted the lid on the murky world of abuse in football by opening up about being abused by ex-coach Barry Bennell.
It is understood that Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Tottenham and Crystal Palace are being investigated by the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: ‘The allegations are connected with individuals at 77 named clubs or teams.
‘The breakdown for those clubs is five in the Premiership, three against Championship clubs, three against clubs in Leagues One and Two and there have also been 66 other named clubs which would include non-league or non-professional or amateur teams.’Earlier this month, the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC), which is co-ordinating the nationwide police investigation Operation Hydrant, said more than 500 complainants and 184 potential suspects had been identified.
The inquiry involves up to 248 football clubs, spanning all tiers of the game from the Premier League down to amateur level.
Latest figures show the total number of potential victims standing at 526, with 97 per cent identified as male. Their ages span from 20 to four….
January 28, 2017 Comments Off on New Baylor lawsuit alleges 52 acts of rape by 31 football players
New Baylor lawsuit alleges 52 acts of rape by 31 football players, ‘show ’em a good time’ culture
By Davis Potter Friday, January 27, 2017
The sexual assault scandal within Baylor’s football program had another repulsive layer added to it Friday.
A Baylor graduate has sued the school, alleging in the lawsuit that she was raped in 2013 and that more than 50 acts of rape were committed by 31 football players from 2011-14, according to a report by the Dallas Morning News.
The suit, according to the report, sheds further light on a culture of sexual violence under former Baylor coach Art Briles, stating the school implemented a “show ’em a good time” policy in reference to the football program’s use of sex to attract recruits. Briles coached the Bears from 2008-15 before being fired after an investigation into the program’s handling of sexual assault allegations found that it largely ignored rape claims and discouraged other victims from reporting rape.
The suit states an investigation carried out by lawyers uncovered at least 52 rape acts, including five gang rapes with two of those committed by at least 10 players at once. The woman, a 2014 Baylor graduate identified in the suit as Elizabeth Doe, alleges she was gang raped in the spring of 2013 and is suing the school for Title IX violations and negligence, according to the report….
Child and Ritual Abuse Research https://ritualabuse.us
Research and Articles by Neil Brick http://neilbrick.com
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump, Trump Team Considering Cuts to Federal Violence Against Women Program
January 27, 2017 Comments Off on The Many Scandals of Donald Trump, Trump Team Considering Cuts to Federal Violence Against Women Program
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet
One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false.
David A. Graham Jan 23, 2017
Donald Trump is now president and not just a private citizen, but that doesn’t mean he’s free of the controversies that dogged him in his former life.
Last week, a few days before Trump’s inauguration, former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos sued him in New York state, accusing the president of defamation. Zervos, who’s represented by the famous lawyer Gloria Allred, was one of the several women who accused Trump of sexual assault or misconduct prior to the election. She claims that he kissed her and pressed his genitals against her non-consensually. Trump denied those claims, saying all of the women who had accused him had made their stories up. So Zervos sued him for defamation.
“I wanted to give Mr. Trump the opportunity to retract his false statements about me and the other women who came forward,” she said, as my colleague Nora Kelly reported. She added that she would withdraw the suit if Trump said she had been truthful. That seems unlikely, since a spokeswoman dismissed the suit immediately….
Zervos’s suit serves to underscore an even more unusual fact, though, which is that Trump won election despite a raft of allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct lodged by women in multiple places, from different eras.
The 2016 presidential campaign saw a long string of stories showing scandals involving Trump, both large and small—from questionable business dealings to allegations of sexual assault. While they did not derail his presidential hopes, many of them remain live issues as Trump begins his transition to the White House.
The breadth of Trump’s controversies is truly yuge, ranging from allegations of mafia ties to unscrupulous business dealings, and from racial discrimination to alleged marital rape. They stretch over more than four decades, from the mid-1970s to the present day….http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
Trump Team Considering Cuts to Federal Violence Against Women Program: Report
By Lucy Westcott On 1/19/17
President-elect Donald Trump’s incoming administration is working on plans to make “dramatic cuts” in funding for initiatives to end violence against women, as well as for federal arts and humanities programs, according to a report from The Hill published on Thursday morning.
The article, which quickly sparked widespread social media outrage, says two members of Trump’s team—Russ Vought, a former aide to Vice President-elect Mike Pence, and John Gray, who has worked for Pence, Senator Rand Paul and House Speaker Paul Ryan—are working on the plan for widespread budget cuts after meeting with White House staff ahead of Friday’s inauguration. In total, the cuts would save $10.5 trillion over 10 years, according to The Hill…. http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-violence-against-women-federal-funding-budget-cuts-544710
January 25, 2017 Comments Off on 3 convicted for child abuse at religious Alabama private school
3 convicted for child abuse at religious Alabama private school
By Anna Claire Vollers January 24, 2017
In the end, three leaders of a religious Alabama bootcamp for troubled teens were convicted on multiple counts of aggravated child abuse for what they did to the children in their care.
The convictions were thanks in large part to the testimony of five former students, who told the court about the physical and mental abuse they suffered at the school.
Despite multiple investigations by the Mobile County DA’s office, local law enforcement and the Alabama Department of Human Resources, it took officials five years to close down the school and another seven months to arrest the employees accused of the worst of the abuse.
On Jan. 13, 55-year-old pastor John David Young was convicted on five counts of aggravated child abuse at the Saving Youth Foundation, a bootcamp-style residential school in Mobile for troubled teens that was associated with Young’s Solid Rock Ministries church.
Two other school leaders, boys’ instructor William Knott, 48, and girls’ instructor Aleshia Moffett, 42, were convicted on three counts each of aggravated child abuse. None of the attorneys for Young, Knott or Moffett have returned AL.com’s calls or emails asking for comment.
Punishment and abuse
The prosecution built its case around specific instances of abuse involving isolation, handcuffs, and excessive exercise.
“We were able to put in front of the jury a lot of good testimony and evidence about what these people were doing to these teenagers at the Saving Youth Foundation,” said Blackwood.
“The jury got to hear about the isolation chambers, kids being put in restraints for punishment and transport, and the excessive physical training over several hours with no breaks.”….
Students talked about being locked in isolation cells for weeks at a time, with little or no clothing, a single bulb burning overhead day and night.
They shared stories of other students being handcuffed to beds as punishment, and being forced to exercise outdoors in the south Alabama heat for hours…. http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/01/three_convicted_for_child_abus.html
Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring, Ayrshire satanist ritual abuse
January 24, 2017 Comments Off on Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring, Ayrshire satanist ritual abuse
Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were tortured and KILLED reveals the horrors of her five years of abuse
Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into a murderous paedophile ring in Belgium at six
She was raped 1,700 hours before reaching the age of 12 during horrifying abuse
Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police
At the age of 11, it was decided she was ‘of no use anymore’ and was to be killed
But she was spared, fled Belgium and now spoken out about sickening ordeal
By Thomas Burrows for MailOnline 19 January 2017
A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.
Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into the murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was just six years old in 1969.
Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: ‘I was raped many, many, many times. I don’t have any scars to show how many times I was raped.
‘Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week – more than 1,700 hours before I reached the age of 12.’
Speaking to MailOnline, she said: ‘I was first taken to the paedophile ring when I was six by a woman who worked as a cleaning lady for my mother. She and her husband took me away for a weekend to babysit me and it was her husband who took me to the paedophile ring.
‘Later on, my mother got involved and then she started to take me herself. My mother was never really a mother. She was a very sick woman and a psychopath.’
It was around her sixth birthday Miss Lucas was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle.
She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces.
‘Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated’, she said.
Bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal on the Global Citizen, she said: ‘The adult men that were part of the network were there for various reasons.
‘There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. The children were a commodity, the highest and more valued commodity, and used for sex.
‘No child deserves what I went through, or what millions of children go through.’
Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police.
She told MailOnline: ”I had to do it [the rapes] because there was always the threat of being killed….
She told MailOnline: ‘When I returned home for the school week, my parents acted like nothing had happened, so I took their denial and kept telling myself I was normal….
The man who tortured her was one of the defendants in the Dutroux case, which, when it broke in 1996, was believed it would blow up the Belgian pedophile network. But instead, eight years later, only Marc Dutroux received a life sentence….
Positive Profile: writer Jean Rafferty says being creative is the key to positivity
Posted By: Claire Henderson 23rd January 2017
Award-winning journalist Jean Rafferty is well known for her highly respected features on subjects such as prostitution, rape and abuse. She has also written Myra, Beyond Saddleworth, and The Four Marys, and is chair of Scottish PEN’s writers in prison committee. Today, Jean reveals how she works through “writer’s terror”; enjoying the small pleasures in life is essential to get through the difficult times; and how she uses creativity as the best way of staying positive.
….You have written on some very confronting topics such as prostitution, abuse and rape…what is the most difficult piece you have written?
I think the first one I wrote on satanist ritual abuse. It was about a family in Ayrshire, where a little boy from one of the families had spoken out about weird and abusive ceremonies held by his extended family. He and his brothers were taken into care. The families took the legal process to the final legal appeal. They won, but my reading of the court documents and interviews with people around it led me to believe they were guilty. The way satanist ritual abuse controls people’s thoughts damages them for life. The whole thing seeped into my spirits, to the extent that a very close friend said, “You’re not yourself.” It was the lack of mental freedom that really upset me. The little boy was returned to his family at the age of 10, having been told by the judge that he was a liar. I still think of him and wonder what happened to him….
January 20, 2017 Comments Off on The woman who was imprisoned by her own cult-leader father after he led her to believe he was God
The woman who was imprisoned by her own cult-leader father after he led her to believe he was God
Katy Morgan-Davies’ father told her lightening would strike her if she tried to leave.
By Catriona Harvey-Jenner
19 January 2017
Brave Katy Morgan-Davies has recently opened up about the 30 years of her life she spent imprisoned in her own home by her cult-leader father who proclaimed to be God, and prevented his daughter from advancing her social skills past the age of six-years-old while subjecting her to inconceivable abuse.
Disturbingly, 33-year-old Katy only realised that Maoist cult leader Aravindan Balakrishnan, who is also known as Comrade Bala, was her father after she was released as an adult, reports The Daily Mail.
Balakrishnan, who is now in prison after having been jailed for 23 years following a trial, imprisoned cult members, threatened them with psychological terror (he told them lightening would strike them and kill them if they left the house without his permission), as well as being violent towards them and forcing his ‘followers’ to perform sexual acts on him.
Katy’s harrowing upbringing and adult life is now being depicted in a television documentary one writer describes as “more like a sci-fi drama than a documentary”, the things Balakrishnan did were so unthinkable.
The young woman, who had the social skills of a six year-old and was unable to cross the road or use basic appliances when she escaped aged 30, was made to believe natural disasters like earthquakes and tragic accidents such as the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion in 1986 were her fault.
She had never been to see a doctor or a dentist when she emerged into the real world three decades into her life….
Balakrishnan managed to establish his warped cult after initially heading up a group called the ‘Workers’ Institute of Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong Thought’. Through that, he had a small number of followers, and began to ‘take in’ some of his faithful loyalists. But that home was to become the site of the cult, which continued to entrap more and more people.
Tragically, Katy first tried to escape in 2005 when she was 22, and she spotted the back door open. She made a run for it and was sent to the local police station by a passer-by. But when she spoke to officers, they convinced her to call Balakrishnan, who came to pick her up after reassuring police everything was fine…..