2013: Why no prosecution or publicity for child sex abuse and mass murders?, 20% rise in reports of historic offences to Devon and Cornwall Police following Savile scandal

December 31, 2013 Comments Off on 2013: Why no prosecution or publicity for child sex abuse and mass murders?, 20% rise in reports of historic offences to Devon and Cornwall Police following Savile scandal

2013: Why no prosecution or publicity for child sex abuse and mass murders?
Judy Byington Saratoga Springs Child Abuse Examiner

December 30, 2013

The early December discovery of 30 child skeletons in a mass grave on the grounds of a United Church residential school for native children in Port Alberni, B.C. has garnered no mass media excitement.

The unmarked graves should have been no surprise.”At least 28 mass graves containing the remains of indigenous children who died in the ‘care’ of religious and government institutions have been discovered” read the 15 April 2008 headline of the Mohawk Nation News – another story that never made it to the mainstream press….

According to advocates, the intermingling of child abuse by church and state appeared widespread. http://www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com  , http://ritualabuse.us  and http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

Government mind-control survivors approached members of Congress. You can sign the petition requesting an investigation at: http://www.change.org/petitions/us-congress-survivors-request-investigation-cia-mind-control-of-children

http://www.examiner.com/article/2013-why-no-prosecution-or-publicity-for-child-sex-abuse-and-mass-murders

20% rise in reports of historic offences to Devon and Cornwall Police following Savile scandal
By Exeter Express and Echo December 31, 2013

High profile sexual abuses cases including that of disgraced DJ Jimmy Savile have led to a 20% rise in reports of historic offences to Devon and Cornwall Police.

Savile, now exposed as a predatory paedophile, is thought to have targeted hundreds of youngsters across the country in attacks spanning from 1955 to 2009.

Investigations have been launched into complaints that four youngsters were abused by the star during visits to the Royal Marines’ prestigious Commando Training Centre at Lympstone, in East Devon. Another attack is said to have taken place at a mental health facility in Exeter in 1970….

Devon and Cornwall Police said 40% of all sexual offences now reported to them were historic – with a 20% increase (or 157 crimes) in complaints so far this year.

Detective Superintendent Paul Northcott, head of public protection at Devon and Cornwall Police, said the figures were “really positive” and reflected victims’ growing confidence in being treated seriously….
http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/20-rise-reports-historic-offences-Devon-Cornwall/story-20380285-detail/story.html

Advertisements

The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

December 29, 2013 Comments Off on The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

Exposed: The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program
December 29, 2013
THE race to put man on the Moon wasn’t enough of a battle for the global super powers during the Cold War.

At the time, the Soviet Union and the United States were in an arms race of a bizarre, unconventional kind – that has been exposed in a new report.

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs undertaken in the US.

While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods to manipulate test subjects’ brains.

The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, details the Soviet Union’s extensive experiments, called “psychotronics”. The paper is based on Russian technical journals and recently declassified documents….
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/exposed-the-soviet-union-spent-1-billion-on-mindcontrol-program/story-fn5fsgyc-1226790700498


Unconventional research in USSR and Russia: short overview

Serge Kernbach

This work briefly surveys unconventional research in Russia from the end of the 19th until the beginning of the 21th centuries in areas related to generation and detection of a ‘high-penetrating’ emission of non-biological origin. The overview is based on open scientific and journalistic materials. The unique character of this research and its history, originating from governmental programs of the USSR, is shown. Relations to modern studies on biological effects of weak electromagnetic emission, several areas of bioinformatics and theories of physical vacuum are discussed.  http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.1148

Unconventional research in USSR and Russia:
short overview Serge Kernbach

Abstract
—This work briefly surveys unconventional research in Russia from the end of the 19th until the beginning of the 21th centuries in areas related to generation and detection of a ’high-penetrating’ emission of non-biological origin. The overview is based on open scientific and journalistic  materials. The unique character of this research and its history, originating from governmental programs of the USSR, is shown. Relations to modern
studies on biological effects of weak electromagnetic emission, several areas of bioinformatics and theories of physical vacuum
are discussed.
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1312.1148v2.pdf

Pa. court reverses conviction of Roman Catholic church official jailed in clergy abuse scandal

December 29, 2013 Comments Off on Pa. court reverses conviction of Roman Catholic church official jailed in clergy abuse scandal

Pa. court reverses conviction of Roman Catholic church official jailed in clergy abuse scandal
December 26, 2013
Associated Press

PHILADELPHIA –  A Pennsylvania appeals court has ruled that a Roman Catholic church official was wrongly convicted for his handling of priest sex-abuse complaints.

The unanimous decision released Thursday by the state Superior Court also dismisses the criminal case against Monsignor William Lynn.

Lynn has been serving three to six years in prison after his child-endangerment conviction last year. Prosecutors had argued that Lynn reassigned predators to new parishes in Philadelphia when he was secretary for clergy from 1992 to 2004….

But Lynn’s attorneys contended the state’s child-endangerment law at the time applied only to parents and caregivers, not supervisors like Lynn.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/26/pa-court-reverses-conviction-roman-catholic-church-official-jailed-in-clergy/

Neighbour who helped free Ariel Castro’s captives to write a memoir, Castlewood Treatment Center lawsuit dismissed

December 27, 2013 Comments Off on Neighbour who helped free Ariel Castro’s captives to write a memoir, Castlewood Treatment Center lawsuit dismissed

Neighbour who helped free Ariel Castro’s captives to write a memoir
Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight and Berry’s 6-year-old daughter escaped to freedom May 6

AP 22 Dec 2013

The man who famously put aside his Big Mac to help rescue three women held captive in a Cleveland house for over a decade has signed a contract to publish his memoirs.

Charles Ramsey signed the deal with the Cleveland publisher David Gray & Co. on Thursday.

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight and Berry’s 6-year-old daughter escaped to freedom May 6….
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10534007/Neighbour-who-helped-free-Ariel-Castros-captives-to-write-a-memoir.html

Castlewood Treatment Center is on a new course

Regarding “Castlewood lawsuit is drawing to a close” (Dec. 16):

Even though the referenced cases have been dismissed and those issues resolved, a small group of people continues to cause harm by making negative comments in the media and online. The tragedy in this is that their actions could prevent people who need treatment for eating disorders from seeking help for this serious and challenging disease — either at Castlewood or another treatment center.

Millions of people suffer from eating disorders; they have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. And the reality is that trauma is often part of the illness, so when there is documented history of trauma, we treat it. It would be a tragedy if therapists avoid treating clients with eating disorders and trauma because they want to limit risks.

Our therapy incorporates evidence-based treatments and is individualized for each person under our care. Hypnosis is not practiced at Castlewood….

Our program has been thoroughly reviewed and recently received the highest level of professional accreditation from two esteemed organizations. We have successfully treated more than a thousand individuals by addressing underlying issues that help them transform to healthier lives….

Nancy Albus   Ballwin
CEO, Castlewood Treatment Center
http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/mailbag/letters-to-the-editor/castlewood-treatment-center-is-on-a-new-course/article_8407bdc0-e543-54e7-a031-31a6c8e748d3.html

Ian Watkins case: three police forces investigated by IPCC

December 24, 2013 Comments Off on Ian Watkins case: three police forces investigated by IPCC

Ian Watkins case: three police forces investigated by IPCC 
The police watchdog is now investigating three forces over claims they failed to act quickly enough after receiving abuse allegations against Ian Watkins
By Miranda Prynne, News Reporter
18 Dec 2013

The police watchdog is investigating three forces over the slow handling of complaints against the paedophile singer of rock band Lostprophets.

Ian Watkins, 36, is due to be sentenced today after pleading guilty to 13 child sex offences including the attempted rape of a baby boy at Cardiff Crown Court.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) started investigating South Wales Police almost a year ago over claims the force failed to act quickly enough having allegedly been told Watkins was planning to abuse children as early as 2008.

The IPCC confirmed that South Wales Police was handed information about Watkins from five other forces before his arrest.

In was confirmed last month the IPCC had launched a second investigation over the handling of a complaint made against Watkins to South Yorkshire Police in 2012….

A major part of the probe into South Wales Police centres on a detective sergeant who is also being investigated over separate allegations he failed to act after being told a 15-year-old girl had been raped, the IPCC said.

It also emerged that South Wales Police are now looking at whether Watkins also committed offences in Germany and America….

From early 2010 fans who had become friends with Watkins went online to beg for help after discovering vile child abuse images on his computer.

Friends claim they called police to tell them the 36-year-old was a paedophile but officers did nothing, allowing him to go on to subject babies to the most horrific abuse….
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10525079/Ian-Watkins-case-three-police-forces-investigated-by-IPCC.html

Saddle River lawyer admits to sex trafficking of young boy across Europe, child p_rn distribution

December 21, 2013 Comments Off on Saddle River lawyer admits to sex trafficking of young boy across Europe, child p_rn distribution

Saddle River lawyer admits to sex trafficking of young boy across Europe, child porn distribution
By James Kleimann December 19, 2013

NEWARK — A prominent Bergen County corporate lawyer has pleaded guilty to the sex trafficking of a six-year-old boy across Europe, while separately admitting that he had distributed hundreds of graphic images and videos of child porn, some of which depicted small children being raped.

Edward M. De Sear, 67, of Saddle River, was sentenced in Newark federal court on Thursday to 17.5 years in prison, and was ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution to his victims, U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said Thursday. He pleaded guilty to one count of sex trafficking of a child and four counts of distribution of child pornography.

According to federal prosecutors, De Sear, who was formerly a partner at New York firm Allen & Overy, paid a man cash in June of 2011 to travel with his six-year-old son from Paris to Brussels, Belgium, where he sexually abused the boy….

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/12/saddle_river_lawyer_admits_to_sex_trafficking_of_young_boy_across_europe_child_porn_distribution.html

Castlewood eating disorder lawsuit to be dismissed, Woman killed in human sacrifice ritual in Nalasopara, 6 arrested

December 20, 2013 Comments Off on Castlewood eating disorder lawsuit to be dismissed, Woman killed in human sacrifice ritual in Nalasopara, 6 arrested

Castlewood eating disorder lawsuit to be dismissed
December 16, 2013  By Blythe Bernhard

Two years after Lisa Nasseff accused psychologist Mark Schwartz of implanting her with false memories of sexual abuse and satanic cult activity, her lawsuit against Castlewood Treatment Center and its former director will be dismissed Friday, according to filings in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

Attorneys say Nasseff’s case was resolved favorably for both sides. Few details were available. The case appeared headed for settlement, then last month the court file indicated the case would be dismissed.

Separate lawsuits from three other women with similar claims of brainwashing, hypnosis and concocted memories during their lengthy stays at the eating disorder treatment clinic on the outskirts of Castlewood State Park in Ballwin appear headed to the same conclusion.

But an additional 25 to 30 families across the country who have formed the group Castlewood Victims Unite say the dismissal of the cases and the expected confidentiality agreements are disappointing….

Castlewood staff deny the allegations of brainwashing and say no therapist has ever created false memories or hypnotized clients.

Since the fourth lawsuit was filed by Colette Travers in late 2012, Castlewood has made sweeping changes to its leadership team and public relations strategy….

The decision for Schwartz and Galperin to step down was made by the couple, the Castlewood board of directors and the owners, Trinity Hunt Partners of Dallas, which bought the sprawling treatment center in 2008. At the time of the agency’s $25 million move into behavioral health, Trinity Hunt referred to Schwartz and Galperin as “highly regarded clinicians with extensive experience in treating individuals suffering from eating disorders and psychological trauma.” Their departure is not related to the lawsuits, according to Nancy Albus, who has worked at Castlewood for 10 years and was promoted to CEO a year ago….

“It’s time to really address some of the misperceptions and misrepresentations and show the quality of care we provide,” Albus said in a recent interview inside the spacious home where 16 men and women can live while undergoing intensive therapy for eating disorders. Castlewood’s properties include space for 26 residential clients as well as outpatient services….

Eating disorders have the highest death rate of any mental illness. Some residents of Castlewood are so ill that they require feeding tubes, and others are so weak that they use wheelchairs. Almost all are also dealing with anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder. About half of the people who come to Castlewood have been deemed treatment failures by other facilities, according to staff members.

Much of the debate surrounding Castlewood has been its use of a therapy called internal family systems, which involves encouraging patients to improve the parts of themselves that are destructive. Several experts in eating disorders have said internal family systems is not the standard of care because malnourished patients and those on psychotropic drugs are particularly vulnerable to having their memories and personalities twisted.

Jim Gerber, Castlewood’s clinical director, said internal family systems is just one of the options available to residents, and that accessing painful memories is a part of the healing process. People who have compartmentalized memories might need help to access them during therapy, but it’s not a “fishing expedition,” he said.

“We have to deal with a person’s past experience,” Gerber said. “The goal is for a person to come to an understanding of their life to deal with what they struggle with in the present. In no intervention does someone say ‘this happened to you.’”

Several alumni and current residents who agreed to recent interviews at the facility say they credit Castlewood with saving their lives and could not relate to the experiences detailed in the lawsuits.
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/health/castlewood-eating-disorder-lawsuit-to-be-dismissed/article_28cf3275-a29e-5391-997e-243bdae361c3.html

Woman killed in human sacrifice ritual in Nalasopara, 6 arrested
Sandhya Nair, TNN Dec 15, 2013

MUMBAI: A day after the state assembly passed the anti-superstition bill, a tantrik and five others were arrested by Thane rural police for killing a 50-year-old woman in a human sacrifice ritual….
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-12-15/mumbai/45215790_1_tantrik-anti-superstition-bill-nalasopara

Where Am I?

You are currently viewing the archives for December, 2013 at Eassurvey's Weblog.